Author Topic: Opinions on IMDO surgery?  (Read 11088 times)

Sergio-OMS

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
  • I am just trying to help
    • Clinica Gonzalez y Campos
Re: Opinions on IMDO surgery?
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2019, 03:56:05 PM »
Dr. Sergio, thank you very very much for your input, also great to have someone with extensive knowledge.

I'm very interested in IMDO procedure or distraction osteogenesis of the jaw in general, because I think it can lead to superior aesthetic results. In this regard my question is if you can recommend to me a Dr. from your "IMDO-network" who practices in Germany? I did alot of googling but didnt find anyone who promotes this kind of work on his website here in Germany. Im afraid Madrid wouldnt be an option for me for such an extensive procedure, so I really hope you can maybe help me and possibly other readers out on this. Thank you again sir!

Sorry, I am not aware of any surgeon in Germany doing IMDO. Maybe you could ask directly to Paul Coceancig or consult directly to some surgeons, but I think there might not be anybody. In fact, I will be operating soon on a patient coming from Germany.

Vincent999

« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2019, 01:52:23 AM »
stay far away from Paul C

LeFort 3000

« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2019, 01:34:26 PM »
Sorry, I am not aware of any surgeon in Germany doing IMDO. Maybe you could ask directly to Paul C or consult directly to some surgeons, but I think there might not be anybody. In fact, I will be operating soon on a patient coming from Germany.
Thank you very much Dr Sergio. I will keep your name in mind in case I will find nobody closer to my area.

Hopeful

« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2020, 04:08:16 PM »
stay far away from Paul C
Why's that? PM me if you don't want to publicly post