Author Topic: Great Result  (Read 1116 times)

eastcoastian1

Great Result
« on: July 23, 2020, 10:31:40 AM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/jawsurgery/comments/hvzbc2/7_weeks_postop_djs_what_do_you_think_sorry_for/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Came across this result on Reddit this morning. Quite a transformation, at least on profile view. It’s rare to see the jaw so perfectly flattened like that. Movements were:

“lower jaw was moved forward by 10mm and upper jaw was moved relatively to the lower jaw. I had a Le Forte I osteotomy performed on my maxilla and it was divided into 3 segments, spread out, angled and moved forward. Deviated septum was fixed and sliding genioplasty was performed. All of this was accomplished during one procedure of 7+ hrs operating time.”

Post bimax

• Private
Re: Great Result
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 12:57:52 PM »
I've never seen a result like that without implants or fillers. If real, that's extremely impressive.

Gadwins

• Private
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2020, 01:17:46 PM »
Would be a great result, if there is really no swelling left. I had a smaller procedure and still wake up every morning with a swollen face on the le fort I area and chin area even after 8 weeks. During the day the swelling subsides, but I think a little bit still remains until I go sleep. So it could act like a filler. Really would like to see after several more month.

I don't mean, that he won't look better than before. I just mean, he could loose a little bit of his edge, what I don't hope for him!

Dopesaint

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2020, 01:46:02 PM »
Yea this was a great result, his surgeon was Dr. Simians Grybauskas. Their clinic is “sos Klinika”.

eastcoastian1

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2020, 02:21:02 PM »
I've never seen a result like that without implants or fillers. If real, that's extremely impressive.

And jaw was only moved 10mm? I mean, yeah that’s on the higher side, but considering his starting point and where he ended up, I would have guessed like 15 or higher.