Author Topic: Rhinoplasty docs?  (Read 1431 times)

beautyislife

Rhinoplasty docs?
« on: August 16, 2020, 06:45:52 AM »
Hello!

It's been a while but now I am 6 months post op from my bimax and from my recent post op visit, everything has healed nicely with some orthodontic work required to fix my bite.

I was cleared for further surgery and I am in need of a rhinoplasty for both cosmetic reason and functional reasons as I cannot breathe through my nose (so a septoplasty I believe).

I am wondering if folks on here have a general consensus of who to consult with for rhinoplasty? My worry is some rhinoplasty results for men don't look that great to me.

I was thinking about going with Dr.Z because he would do a few things at once (possible chin wing) but I'm not sure about his results specifically for a rhinoplasty and if he does any functional correction (which I have asked about)

kavan

• Global Moderator
Re: Rhinoplasty docs?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2020, 04:35:52 PM »
Here's a clue for you. Instead of thinking about consulting with a doctor who is not well known for performing rhinoplasties (but well known for an entirely different procedure), have you ever considered thinking about the possibility that there COULD exist a group of doctors who actually specialize in rhinoplasty and would be well known for that procedure?
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.