Author Topic: Can someone give surgical advice to real truecel so i can go out like normal ppl  (Read 2508 times)

LifeOnCalculus

First of all ,I'm probably one of the worst looking human u ever seen (maybe just one notch up the extremely disfigured folks) so if you wanna be nasty on me i dont blame y'all (yea i know that we all aint on the same level or same species).

With that said, please gimme a chance to voice out something i been keeping to myself all my life as im the most miserable living freak you can ever imagine and what i been through for these past 10+ years is just a straight up living hell that no single human in the history should even live through it.

To get things straight, i been looked down/bullied/ridiculed and made fun by everyone all of my life due to my unfortunate freak looking face which screwed up every aspect of me (i.e. job career/social circle) and it came to the point i don't even have the guts to step out of my house to deal with all these craps anymore. And as matter of fact i come from SEA (where look standard is usually low yet i still get treated like some sort of freak).Its just a matter of time before i snap as i just can't take it no more.

Now I don’t even step outta my house anymore to avoid being ridiculed/made fun of/treated like trash by people from all walk

I've tried everything to step up/fix myself throughout my whole life to make up for my f**ked up face, pretty much those bluepill advice like getting a haircut (hundreds of dif haircuts since high school), losing weight on holocaust mode, bulking up with steroids, dressing up with branded clothes, driving a high end luxury car, career maxxxing etc. And guess what, none of that ever worked.

My pic:

Regarding L3, do you think if there anyone that pay more for surgeon to do it on them and keep it on down low?

Cause this chick i posted doesnt seem deformed at all just hideous.

these are few options given:

Any better option? I'll be thx for life.....i wanna fix this by all means necessary its do or die for me.

my expectation is just 3-5.5/10 psl/rf

Rodin

From these photos you look like a pretty normal guy. Are these accurate representations of how you look? Unless you somehow look much worse in real life than in the photos you posted, I would say you should legitimately seek help for dysmorphia. I am not at all someone that would lie about this to make you feel better.

PloskoPlus

I think you have a retrusive lower third and nothing else. Some of these surgeons have a hammer and everything looks like a nail. You don't need "cheekbone reduction" or "v-line surgery".  You will look terrible after them.

Lazlo

• Private
dude you are retarded and suffer from body dysmorphia. you need a psychiatrist. You look totally normal. you don't need any surgery. you need therapy.

LeFort 3000

stop visiting lookism sites. start maximizing your financial situation. start looking to date southeastern asian females. done

kavan

• Global Moderator
It is mostly the area of your mandible BETWEEN the lateral sides of your chin and the back jaw angles that is the main problem. That isolated area has a very high 'slope' and is narrow. What you have is in the venue of custom implants aimed to target the area I pointed out.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

Lazlo

• Private
getting any sort of v-line surgery or zygo reduction etc. would be a HUGE mistake. Seriously, you don't need any surgery, even implants. You look fine, your orthognathic profile is perfect.

eastcoastian1

You have severe psychological issues. I get it though. Please see someone before you make some serious bad choices.

If you’re intent on augmentation, do some filler, particularly Calcium based which mimics bone like Radiesse.

No surgery. 

Lazlo

• Private
You have severe psychological issues. I get it though. Please see someone before you make some serious bad choices.

If you’re intent on augmentation, do some filler, particularly Calcium based which mimics bone like Radiesse.

No surgery.

exactly this. you have overall a very pleasing and handsome face. if you want some augmentation somewhere get some fillers. you don't need surgery for anything. your mind has been warped by all this incel bulls**t which is legit a crock of s**t. you're losing precious years of your life being antisocial and hiding when you should be living and loving life. you don't need a bloody thing (trust me, I'm like a genius).

LifeOnCalculus

Hi, thx for all the words.

I don't think giving out fake bluepill advice like being normal looking help me at all in real life where people from outside still treating me like a trash.

With that said, let's just get it straight (i can take it so no worries given the suffer i been thru my whole life that's just little), is my face really that f**ked up that none of the surgeries (even the top notch/ lefort 3) can ever turn me into average/normal ugly human in my lifetime? Let's be honest on me no matter how brutal it is.........i just wanna know my state of reality in order for me to deal with my miserable life.

GJ

• Administrator
Hi, thx for all the words.

I don't think giving out fake bluepill advice like being normal looking help me at all in real life where people from outside still treating me like a trash.

With that said, let's just get it straight (i can take it so no worries given the suffer i been thru my whole life that's just little), is my face really that f**ked up that none of the surgeries (even the top notch/ lefort 3) can ever turn me into average/normal ugly human in my lifetime? Let's be honest on me no matter how brutal it is.........i just wanna know my state of reality in order for me to deal with my miserable life.

Puahaters just can't stop outing themselves.

Your "state of reality" is you're about to be banned.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

Luca158

You re incel due the race.. can t do much about it..