General Category > General Chat

Dr Larry Wolford - Dallas TX

(1/5) > >>

amyg:
I have read a lot of negative reviews about Dr Wolford. I also know that people who have had negative outcomes tend to write more reviews. Yes I know he is expensive. Yes I know his wife runs his front office. Yes I know he performs a lot of aggressive surgeries. What I really would like is to hear from some of his actual patients about their experiences good, bad or otherwise. I have been to many doctors and received mixed opinions on my TMJ diagnosis. All I know is my condition has me almost completely debilitated and I can’t go on like this much longer. I have to make a decision. If anyone could share their experiences with him I would be most grateful.

GJ:
I've never come across a patient of his in 9 years of running the site. I know one guy who consulted with him and felt he was being sold on TMJ replacement that he didn't need. For whatever reason, his patients are very rare on the site.

amyg:
Thank you for letting me know.

kavan:
Would be worth a consult if you had any reason to think you might need a joint replacement given he's known for that.
He's also known for doing posterior downgraft CCW, perhaps as one of the early 'movers and shakers' (pioneers) for that.

I've heard he gives plenty of time during consults. Perhaps he could shed some light on your prior 'mixed opinions' on your TMJ diagnosis.

DubShark:
Currently, a patient awaiting surgery with him. The front office is a little disjointed. But they do get the process moving quickly which is what I needed. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version