Author Topic: SuperBimax for Maximum Forward Movement  (Read 1109 times)

sefayan

SuperBimax for Maximum Forward Movement
« on: June 10, 2021, 10:20:32 PM »
Hello everyone.
A little bit of background info.
I am 21, M, and always have had terrible trouble breathing through my nose and in general.
I would mouth breathe constantly, over roughly about 15 years.
This has led to an obvious recession in my midface, and my forehead. My eyes are drooping, and overall it is not pleasing from the side view.
I have visited a few oral surgeons.
Aynechi Morris, Beverly Hills
Reza Bolourian in Orange County
and I have appointments with Vaughn in OC,
Arnett and Gunson, and Dr. Waline of LACOMS within the next months.
Additionally, I have seen Dr. Ting, who I will be starting MSE with on the 28th of this month, as well as Invisalign treatment.
Dr. Morris recommended I do a septoplasty and then return to him within a year to correct my jaw.
Dr. Reza did not comment on my request, stating that I simply did not need it.
However, ( I apologize for not having the CT Scans, I will upload them within time. If anyone knows a software I could download to open the CT scans and view them as they are on my USB drive, it would be much appreciated.)
Anyways, Dr Ting in Santa Margherita who is known best for his MSE treatment immediately stated that I need Bimax Surgery, and said it would complement my aesthetic and make my lower third much more masculine. However, he said I might need two lower molars removed to do so. I am against my adult molars being removed but if it would help my breathing and overall functionality then I am for it.
In addition, I would like to comment on my forehead regression. It seems rather underdeveloped.
Non sequitur, I have also seen Dr. Zaghi who is an ENT specializing in sleep disorders. He also recommended I pursue DJs to expand my features forward and allow for better functionality. Attached is a photo of my side profile.

I am more than willing to go through with the operation seeing that my breathing is sub-par and I would like to address the regression in my facial features.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

GJ

• Administrator
Re: SuperBimax for Maximum Forward Movement
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2021, 01:39:32 PM »
Hey. Those photos are microscopic (100px) so there's not much to say about them. If you have larger versions, upload those.

Regarding your molars: usually it's the premolars that are extracted. Molars are huge and that wouldn't make sense. Sometimes extracting two 2nd lower premolars can make sense. We'd need better records before saying if it makes sense in this instance.

I'm not sure mouth breathing is linked to foreheads and all you're attributing it to. That's the Mew camp, and it's never really been proven.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

sefayan

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2021, 01:45:21 PM »
Alright. I’ll make sure to upload the proper form. What dimensions are the best for that? Also any software I can download to
Upload my Ct scans?

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2021, 06:53:27 PM »
Hey. Those photos are microscopic (100px) so there's not much to say about them. If you have larger versions, upload those.

Regarding your molars: usually it's the premolars that are extracted. Molars are huge and that wouldn't make sense. Sometimes extracting two 2nd lower premolars can make sense. We'd need better records before saying if it makes sense in this instance.

I'm not sure mouth breathing is linked to foreheads and all you're attributing it to. That's the Mew camp, and it's never really been proven.

'Super bimax' is a marketing term used by Paul C. (Australia). Just to let you know.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

varbrah

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2021, 07:02:51 PM »
Alright. I’ll make sure to upload the proper form. What dimensions are the best for that? Also any software I can download to
Upload my Ct scans?
Did you receive a physical copy of your scans? Typically they'll include something like iCATVision on a burned CD along with your scans, but if not just google free DICOM viewers for your specific operating system.