Author Topic: Revision Surgery to Correct Aesthetic Failure  (Read 2041 times)

GJ

• Administrator
Revision Surgery to Correct Aesthetic Failure
« on: June 14, 2021, 11:43:46 AM »
Academic paper on the matter.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

Post bimax

• Private
Re: Revision Surgery to Correct Aesthetic Failure
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 09:14:10 PM »
91% satisfaction rate and no major complications.

Revision surgery is the best deal around, apparently.

In all seriousness the first two case studies presented are very impressive.

varbrah

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 11:02:24 PM »
Damn. Pretty impressive results across all of the cases, though not too surprised since they're Raffaini's.

I wonder how bad Case 4 must've been? Her surgical history description was gnarly.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2021, 06:56:06 PM »
yeah solid results! Raffaini must be very good.

InvisalignOnly

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2021, 01:46:55 AM »
OMG this is truly shocking - those poor women! I mean I’m glad Raffaini could help them, but seriously what’s wrong with their original surgeons? These weren’t even unforeseen complications, the original surgical plans were so obviously wrong, I simply cannot understand how can someone get to the stage that they’re allowed to perform jaw surgery and they’re getting it this wrong. Very scary. I’m hoping those surgeons were never allowed to touch anybody’s jaws ever again.

Luis_McLovin

• 66mm IPD
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2021, 12:49:54 PM »
OMG this is truly shocking - those poor women! I mean I’m glad Raffaini could help them, but seriously what’s wrong with their original surgeons? These weren’t even unforeseen complications, the original surgical plans were so obviously wrong, I simply cannot understand how can someone get to the stage that they’re allowed to perform jaw surgery and they’re getting it this wrong. Very scary. I’m hoping those surgeons were never allowed to touch anybody’s jaws ever again.

Especially the lady who got the clockwise procedure! She was left with lip incompetence! Scary 😦  thanks for the paper, nice to see raffaini’s name especially after meeting him. Also looks like the third author might be Cocconi?