Author Topic: Any negative results out there from Alfaro?  (Read 1511 times)

jawgraphy

Any negative results out there from Alfaro?
« on: May 13, 2022, 01:20:53 PM »
Seems to have lots of good results and positive reviews. So I just wondered if there anyone out there has experienced otherwise?

Feel free to reply here or DM me. Thank you.

ArtVandelay

• Private
Re: Any negative results out there from Alfaro?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 06:36:36 PM »
Seems to have lots of good results and positive reviews. So I just wondered if there anyone out there has experienced otherwise?

Nothing specific to Alfaro, but in general every surgeon out there will have bad results. There are no guarantees in medicine and no surgery ends up going perfectly. And then there's things like relapse which can occur down the line.

Sorry I didn't answer your question but there is no perfect surgeon. Instead alternative questions you can ask is 1.) is this the right treatment plan for me 2.) how will I be treated if there are complications 3.) what do the surgeons worst outcomes look like, can I live with them?

IconVillage

• Private
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2022, 08:45:08 AM »

The negative results are in the Instagram photos ;D

jawgraphy

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2022, 07:44:48 AM »
Nothing specific to Alfaro, but in general every surgeon out there will have bad results. There are no guarantees in medicine and no surgery ends up going perfectly. And then there's things like relapse which can occur down the line.

Sorry I didn't answer your question but there is no perfect surgeon. Instead alternative questions you can ask is 1.) is this the right treatment plan for me 2.) how will I be treated if there are complications 3.) what do the surgeons worst outcomes look like, can I live with them?

OK. May I ask, does Alfaro sponsor this forum? i.e. pay to be a part of it?

jawgraphy

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2022, 07:45:47 AM »
The negative results are in the Instagram photos ;D

So you don't like his work? Can I ask why, and can i ask which surgeons results you think are better? Thanks!