Author Topic: Recommend a surgeon for CCW DJS  (Read 6526 times)

kavan

• Global Moderator
Re: Recommend a surgeon for CCW DJS
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2023, 05:33:07 PM »
The situation has everything "to do with cross bites", since i had a cross bite for 25 years and that's where the whole problem is derived from..

I think that's a pretty weird comment to make, since my jaws are very much a part of the recessed area. It's not like my "upper midface" alone is somehow recessed, but my jaws are right where they were supposed to be all along. CCW DJS would absolutely address a part of the recessed area. I think that at this point you are just incapable of admitting that you were wrong. 

Sure, but advancing the jaws in itself was never the point, rotating the jaws was, as i think i already stated once or twice. A part of the recessed area will get left behind, and that's a shame. But CCW DJS absolutely wouldn't make me look "more recessed", i don't know what you are talking about.

CCW DJS is the way to go for me, if such a thing exists. I will consider a genioplasty after this, but i doubt it will be needed.

It looks like communication is not working out here and my time and focus was not well spent in the process. So, I shall not be spending any more of it with you. But wish you the best of luck pursuing what ever path you take with your own  self assessment.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

Glassjaw

« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2023, 06:47:09 PM »
It looks like communication is not working out here and my time and focus was not well spent in the process. So, I shall not be spending any more of it with you. But wish you the best of luck pursuing what ever path you take with your own  self assessment.

Thanks, it indeed looks like that. I somehow seem to have "upper midface recession", and at the same time, no recession in the jaw area. Beats me. Did i say something about looking at the big picture and not getting fixated on the lines earlier on?

I guess only time will tell if my assessments were correct. In any case, i will try and post the results here. I have my CT scan admission + instructions from surgeon ready, just waiting for the final no from the public side in order to proceed with the privately paid surgery.

Glassjaw

« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2023, 05:27:41 PM »
For anyone still wondering why im looking to have surgery, check out the pics I posted.
As you can see, I used to be actually good looking. Now I'm ugly. I look like a f*cking chihuahua with my eyes bulging out of my skull. Disgusting. Thats what a little cant getting relatively bigger and bigger over time as a result of an unfixed bite problem will do to you.

Djs, possibly genio, implants to the under eye-area. Maybe after some/all of these treatments I can finally look into the mirror and like what im seeing again. I find it worth trying, in any case.