Author Topic: An idea  (Read 692 times)

RSzeiS

An idea
« on: November 16, 2022, 02:57:13 AM »
How about instead of doing all this fancy surgery stuff to fake facial forward growth (LE ANTEFACE MEME) somebody was to artificially reduce facial forward projection by removing bone (in nose and eye area) and then inject himself with copious amounts of HGH to make his face grow by itself into its mature state, but this time with more harmonous proportions.

Now bare with me here, I'm at least 50% serious. Is there any situation where that could potentially make sense? For example in a person who at some point in the past or his entire past life was naturally deficient in HGH anyway? Like, i'm always open for new ideas (and so should you!), and maybe the simplest solution is the best and this is an option we aren't seeing.

downwardgrowth

Re: An idea
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2022, 03:04:02 PM »
injecting igf-1 into condyles/mandibular fossa has been shown to induce mandibular growth in mature rats, so u might be onto something. needs to be more refined/fleshed out tho, and probably cant fix every case, and would only be good for increasing bone mass.

RSzeiS

Re: An idea
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2022, 11:57:39 AM »
Who are the unethical science nerds/users on this board who care about this kind of stuff? No way there isn't somebody on here who hasn't researched this more in-depth.