Surgeon Information > Surgeon Reviews and Leads

Good surgeons in The Netherlands? (Considering Bronkhorst, HKT de Jonge, Nolte)

(1/1)

BeachApron:
Hey all,

I joined in hopes of possibly making this whole thing a bit easier. It's been a big struggle trying to figure out which surgeon to go for, I even contacted Dr. Zarrinbal in Germany (who suggested a list of things including SARPE, chin wing, and so on, I've heard various things about him), but I'm afraid my insurer won't insure it if I go to another country, and as a student I can't afford to pay out of pocket. I was told there should be no need to go all the way to another country by at least one person, but I do want to find a surgeon who is well versed in both aesthetics and functionality as well as sleep apnea. Preferably one who does 3D scans beforehand, and can operate well on faces of different ethnicities (I was told by someone that this was important, as I'm more Northern African looking (half black) than Dutch, but someone else told me it should more have to do with one's individual proportions than just a certain ethnicity). I've been recommended surgeons such as Ghaemina (sp?), Bronkhorst, H.K.T. de Jonge and I've been to Nolte already, but am weighing my options. It's all taking quite a while, one of these appointments is next month and the other is in a few more months. It's so difficult and I want to make the right choice. It's for an under/crossbite, I want to at least improve a little in the aesthetic area (I know Zarrinbal does quite a bit more than that, but that would cost me) and have my functionality like normal, also preferably avoid a widening of the nostrils, and have the currently minor TMJ problems either resolved or not affected, that's mostly the gist of it.

Any help or pointers into the right direction would be appreciated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version