Surgeon Information > Surgeon Reviews and Leads

Recent experiences with Raffaini?

(1/2) > >>

BeachApron:
I am strongly considering consulting with Raffaini, I just need to save up a bit for the consult price which is on the steeper end as well as the trip to Italy, since he said he only does in-person consults. (Has anyone managed to get him online? It would be by far preferable)

GJ:
Are you having a hard time contacting the office? You should call them and ask to set this up. Maybe even take records locally and then send them to him. You can ask about insurance at that time, too. What is the issue regarding you getting in touch with that office to ask them these questions? Do they not answer the phone or something, not respond to emails, etc?

BeachApron:

--- Quote from: GJ on June 19, 2023, 07:03:31 AM ---Are you having a hard time contacting the office? You should call them and ask to set this up. Maybe even take records locally and then send them to him. You can ask about insurance at that time, too. What is the issue regarding you getting in touch with that office to ask them these questions? Do they not answer the phone or something, not respond to emails, etc?

--- End quote ---

I'm just looking for experiences from people, I did manage to get a response from the office last year but they said no when I asked if they do online consults. As much as I'd like to fly over whenever, I don't really have the capital (additionally, the uncertainty around insurance is another matter that has me reluctant about doing so) much of the time, currently, being a student and all,
but I have mailed them and asked about the insurance matter.

GJ:
I think the general consensus is he's a good surgeon and option for people in Europe. I have no experience with him; this is just from reputation of others who have used him on the forum.

beautyislife:
Very curious about this as well. I am interested in rhinoplasty w/him but wary because Raffaini is nearing 80.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version