General Category > Aesthetics

Modified lefort 3 or other ways of cheekbone augmentation?

(1/10) > >>

BurnSoul:
My face grew in a weird way where my eyes are literally almost floating since they have no support on the lower part. Almost none. My jaws aren't underedveloped. Just my zygomatic (cheekbones) are. And so my infraorbital space is non existant. I have a negative vector and eyes are just floating. What ways are there that have to do with bone without fillers or implants? I've been looking almost a year for different surgeons on this matter and have found little success. A modified lefort for someone with a bit of a long face and flat cheekbones seem to happen in the articles of the cases and they look just like me. What are the options for this? where?

I've been looking and calling different doctors and they either don't answer or redirect me with soomeone else.

kavan:
It is an extremely esoteric operation. The only suggestion I can offer is to look in the bibliography in articles of cases you've come across in hopes to find a name cited of a doctor possibility.

--- Quote from: BurnSoul on March 13, 2024, 08:34:17 PM ---My face grew in a weird way where my eyes are literally almost floating since they have no support on the lower part. Almost none. My jaws aren't underedveloped. Just my zygomatic (cheekbones) are. And so my infraorbital space is non existant. I have a negative vector and eyes are just floating. What ways are there that have to do with bone without fillers or implants? I've been looking almost a year for different surgeons on this matter and have found little success. A modified lefort for someone with a bit of a long face and flat cheekbones seem to happen in the articles of the cases and they look just like me. What are the options for this? where?

I've been looking and calling different doctors and they either don't answer or redirect me with soomeone else.

--- End quote ---

BurnSoul:

--- Quote from: kavan on March 14, 2024, 07:39:08 PM ---It is an extremely esoteric operation. The only suggestion I can offer is to look in the bibliography in articles of cases you've come across in hopes to find a name cited of a doctor possibility.

--- End quote ---

I've been doing just that these couple days. No luck. I only encounter doctors i've already contacted or ones with no way of reaching them. Obwegeser seems not contactable and all the others redirect. I wonder if there is nothing to be done to bring the infraortibal part forward. I'd post an image to have your opinion Kavan if that is okay? If Modified lefort 3 is impossible there I'm just looking for the next best solution that are not implants.

kavan:

--- Quote from: BurnSoul on March 17, 2024, 09:16:30 PM ---I've been doing just that these couple days. No luck. I only encounter doctors i've already contacted or ones with no way of reaching them. Obwegeser seems not contactable and all the others redirect. I wonder if there is nothing to be done to bring the infraortibal part forward. I'd post an image to have your opinion Kavan if that is okay? If Modified lefort 3 is impossible there I'm just looking for the next best solution that are not implants.

--- End quote ---

My opinion is not going to make modified L3 available. If implants are off the table for you, than my opinion would not make a better option available either. You can post photos if you like. But what's the point if the only option is implants that you don't want.

BurnSoul:
I've been browsing a TON of posts here and you are in a lot of them. I said opinion hoping you would know something more than me or someone. Earl thing is exactly what Is happening to me. I will show you. Would sending you the pic by PM be okay? Then we continue here. Or post it here and delete later? But yeah basically my jawws developed. Infrorbital part, malar, zygoma didn't. My eyes bulge out. I would need what Earl got but seems Sinn has retired. By the looks of it he is the ONLY person in the world that did that. I can't find anything. I'm becoming a bit less hopeful. I can't for the life of me find anyone that does what Sinn did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version