Author Topic: Paul Coceancig – SUSPENDED from medical practice in Australia  (Read 571 times)

valhalar

The Australian maxillofacial surgeon Dr. Paul Coceancig has been suspended from practicing medicine in Australia: https://www.reddit.com/r/jawsurgery/comments/1b539a4/dr_paul_coceancig_suspended/

This is almost certainly due to physical harm he posed to patients. A number of commenters on the reddit thread note they developed large infections. Coceancig has been known to dismiss and refuse to treat his patients who develop infections and pain. In at least one case, it has resulted in life long sinus damage due to the last minute approach another surgeon had to take.

I previously have consulted with Coceancig and thought he was a peculiar and narcissistic individual.

kavan

• Global Moderator
Re: Paul Coceancig – SUSPENDED from medical practice in Australia
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2024, 09:03:33 PM »
It's about time.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2024, 07:49:48 AM »
He wrote me ranting about me letting people share their experiences here. I probably still have those...I think he threatened me, too. An awful person for sure.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

valhalar

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2024, 07:16:22 PM »
Glad he finally faced some consequences. Profilo Surgical website is now offline, as is his personal site.