Surgeon Information > Surgeon Reviews and Leads

Anyone had Jaw Surgery with Dr. Jordan Deschamps-Braly?

(1/5) > >>

OHjawz:
Has anyone had any jaw work done by Dr. Descamps-Braly out in San Fran before?

Jenfromzen:
He has Yelp reviews. I'm consulting with him in May, but I already had a jaw procedure. I'm not happy with my whole face so I'm seeing what he thinks could be done including any revision or something else with the jaw. I know he's very expensive though.

OHjawz:

--- Quote from: Jenfromzen on April 16, 2017, 06:26:13 PM ---He has Yelp reviews. I'm consulting with him in May, but I already had a jaw procedure. I'm not happy with my whole face so I'm seeing what he thinks could be done including any revision or something else with the jaw. I know he's very expensive though.

--- End quote ---

Please update me once you have your consult with him.  I too am looking at a revision instead of an original surgery so I am all the more interested in what you hear from him.  I exchanged a few emails and sent in some pics/x-rays for him to look over real quick a few months ago.  I know you can't hold a surgeon to any numbers or plans until they see you in person but he quoted estimated 25-30k for a double jaw in an email

ahamis:
He seems to be a serious surgeon but his website does not seem to have any before/after pic.
Am I right?

PhoenixHiker:
I called for a consultation about the revision jaw surgery. He's super expensive and the initial consultation + 3D CT fee is ~removed. Someone from this forum saying he quotes a ridiculous removed + for double jaw revision (including hospital, nurse and facility fee, no insurance). Need to hear more from his actual patients. Any more stories or pics?

UPDATE: my double jaw revision was quoted removedK. They told me their first-time jaw surgery patients quote is removed K. Not work with any insurance. Pay 6 weeks before the surgery. Non-refundable. I haven't decided yet so I desperately need some jaw surgery patients from him that can share some comments here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version