Surgeon Information > Surgeon Reviews and Leads

Dr. Larry Wolford, Dallas, Texas

(1/3) > >>

Jbird:
I wanted to write a review for my surgeon, Dr. Larry Wolford in Dallas, Texas.  I got jaw surgery for severe sleep apnea.  I'm 58, so I wasn't too worried about aesthetics, but of course, I didn't want to look bad.  I am so pleased with the results.  He has really lived up to his reputation as the best jaw surgeon in the world. 

My sleep apnea is gone.  I look a lot better too.  I'm so glad I had it done.  His prices are very reasonable too for the top notch surgeon that he is.

Lazlo:

--- Quote from: Jbird on August 10, 2017, 05:42:40 PM ---I wanted to write a review for my surgeon, Dr. Larry Wolford in Dallas, Texas.  I got jaw surgery for severe sleep apnea.  I'm 58, so I wasn't too worried about aesthetics, but of course, I didn't want to look bad.  I am so pleased with the results.  He has really lived up to his reputation as the best jaw surgeon in the world. 

My sleep apnea is gone.  I look a lot better too.  I'm so glad I had it done.  His prices are very reasonable too for the top notch surgeon that he is.

--- End quote ---

before and after pics please. did he replace your jaw joints with prosthetics?

Lazlo:
also I've heard he's a massive rip-off

JimmyTheGent:

--- Quote from: Jbird on August 10, 2017, 05:42:40 PM ---I wanted to write a review for my surgeon, Dr. Larry Wolford in Dallas, Texas.  I got jaw surgery for severe sleep apnea.  I'm 58, so I wasn't too worried about aesthetics, but of course, I didn't want to look bad.  I am so pleased with the results.  He has really lived up to his reputation as the best jaw surgeon in the world. 

--- End quote ---

Did he replace your jaw joints? 

ahamis:
I have read so many bad reviews about Dr. Wolford.

https://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/951256/Dr-Larry+M.-Wolford-DALLAS-TX.html

https://www.yelp.com/biz/larry-m-wolford-dmd-dallas

I am confused. On one hand, people on this forum say he is one of the best in the world. On the other hand, there are so many bad reviews on the internet about him. It seems he likes to do "TMJ joint replacement" in patients that don't need it, according to the reviews.

He is an expert in TMJ joint replacement and he developed a new technique. No question about that.
But what about the aesthetic procedures? gummy smile, recessive chin, long face syndrome, short face syndrome?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version