Author Topic: Time for a thread dedicated to the Chin Wing Osteotomy?  (Read 83103 times)

jaws

Re: Time for a thread dedicated to the Chin Wing Osteotomy?
« Reply #135 on: July 09, 2015, 01:17:36 AM »
Someone said his "implants" i.e. cadaver bone turn into "real" bone or something which sounds I dunno not possible but who knows what happens if blood vessels and stuff grow into that stuff. Also, how strong is it? Like could you still participate in sports and get a blow to your chin or would the cadaver bone just shatter and come apart or would it heal like regular bone if you were hurt. I just don't like the idea of these implants in the sense that it's not living tissue.

That said, if they don't produce erosion that's good. The blonde woman looks transformed. I know people who are happy with their sailer results. I'm just not gonna go down that path I don't think. But he does produce the results people want.
Do other surgeons use cadaver bone to augment jawline? Sailer is out of reach because of sky high fees. If the risk of infection and bone erosion is smaller in comparison to regular implants, it sounds like a good option to me.

jesterofmalice

« Reply #136 on: July 09, 2015, 01:17:47 AM »

This guy looks amazing! That's the face of someone who can now pull the hottest girls.
Not sure what he's actually had done, though. Lower jaw looks wider. Jaw angle seems to have changed loads,too!

jaws

Gregor Samsa

« Reply #138 on: July 09, 2015, 01:47:23 AM »
Mommaerts used homologous lyophilized cartilage too in a case of morphing to Michael Jackson.

https://www.academia.edu/6713047/2001_Mandibular_angle_augmentation_with_the_use_of_distraction_and_homologous_lyophilized_cartilage_in_a_case_of_morphing_to_Michael_Jackson._ACPE

I wonder why it's not used more if it's so good? Too expensive perhaps?

MrFox

« Reply #139 on: July 09, 2015, 01:55:44 AM »
The impaction of his maxilla, chin shortening and bringing the jaws foward made his palate look wider.
Definitely don't think it's too narrow now.

Lol how does he look like a tranny... I don't see that??
The guy on the previous page had cheekbone onlays as well.

Yes the cartilage is very expensive and then there is the whole process of carving out your desired shape.

jaws

« Reply #140 on: July 09, 2015, 01:57:56 AM »
"What is Lyophilized Cartilage ( lyophilized cartilage )?

Lyophilized cartilage also called  freeze-dried cartilage comes from the rib bones of organ donors and is an ideal bone substitute material."

More: http://www.sailerclinic.com/en/aesthetische_chirurgie/lyoknorpel.html

Gregor Samsa

« Reply #141 on: July 09, 2015, 01:59:59 AM »
Does anyone have an idea of how much the material costs?

MrFox

« Reply #142 on: July 09, 2015, 02:08:14 AM »
He's two steps behind Madonna with those round, chipmunk cheeks.  I don't find them masculine nor attractive- at all. They should be sitting higher up and not so full.  His 3/4 view and profile look odd too.
Well then blame his mother because he didn't have cheekbone work... his natural ones are high set actually you can see.

Sailer gave me high set angular ones

notrain

• Private
« Reply #143 on: July 09, 2015, 02:19:30 AM »
IDK whenever I see those Sailer results I am torn between thinking it's good because his patients never look underdone but at the same time I can't help but feel that Sailer somehow goes by a checklist (an attractive face should have x,y,z) and adds those features to his patients when their original face was never meant to have them and afterwards their faces "don't fit".

FWIW that underbite kid would have looked so much better if he wasn't unshaven with s**tty skin and an equally s**tty haircut. Put his before pics with the same haircut, skin quality and clean shaven and I think he would actually look better than his own after. His after reminds me of that "human ken doll" idiot, just my 2 cents of course.

MrFox

« Reply #144 on: July 09, 2015, 02:23:40 AM »
You've got 'Sailer cheeks'? How long has it been? Do you like them/do they look 'good'?  Tell me they don't look like that guy above...

It's been 7 months and 1 week, no they look really good

Gregor Samsa

« Reply #145 on: July 09, 2015, 02:24:05 AM »
IDK whenever I see those Sailer results I am torn between thinking it's good because his patients never look underdone but at the same time I can't help but feel that Sailer somehow goes by a checklist (an attractive face should have x,y,z) and adds those features to his patients when their original face was never meant to have them and afterwards their faces "don't fit".

FWIW that underbite kid would have looked so much better if he wasn't unshaven with s**tty skin and an equally s**tty haircut. Put his before pics with the same haircut, skin quality and clean shaven and I think he would actually look better than his own after. His after reminds me of that "human ken doll" idiot, just my 2 cents of course.

I agree and that's why I think the after pictures are dishonest. Still, the result looks like the kind a puahater would love to have because it does attract the attention of females.

Gregor Samsa

« Reply #146 on: July 09, 2015, 02:25:15 AM »
It's been 7 months and 1 week, no they look really good

Did you have a weakness under the eyes before your surgery or did you just have the surgery to give you more angularity? I would love to see some pics.

jaws

« Reply #147 on: July 09, 2015, 02:28:27 AM »
^^How much did it cost?

zoola86

« Reply #148 on: July 09, 2015, 03:14:19 AM »
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 03:35:20 PM by zoola86 »

jesterofmalice

« Reply #149 on: July 09, 2015, 03:45:12 AM »
The guy looks like a model after. It's an amazingly good result.
He looks like a male model that you see in chewing gum adverts and stuff!
I think it's his nose which might make him look slightly feminine. I'm not sure whether it's a side-effect of jaw surgery or whether he's had work on it, but it seems to have whittled away to nothing.
He actually looks quite handsome in the before pic  from this angle

Still, overall I bet he's extremely please and is probably getting used to having girls throwing themselves at him! lol

DO we know what he actually had done? Can't work out why his jaw angle looks so different