Author Topic: Anyone need the works?  (Read 2612 times)

jawless

Anyone need the works?
« on: August 24, 2012, 12:45:21 PM »
I chose my username for a reason, I basically have no jaws/chin. As you can imagine this makes me somewhat of a loser. I'm 32 years old and a mega nerd.

My own opinion of my jaw situation (from a non-expert and non-scientific standpoint) is that I have the following propblems

1. Upper arch too narrow.
2. Lower arch too narrow.
3. Upper jaw retrusive.
4. Lower jaw retrusive.
5. Upper jaw vertically deficient, short face.
6. Very small chin.
7. Lower jaw not wide enough.

As you can see I have just about every jaw problem going. Not just one or two. Is there anyone out there facing such misery as me?

Marisama

• Private
Re: Anyone need the works?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 01:34:47 PM »
Asymmetry or TMD?

jawless

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 02:33:22 PM »
No asymmetry or TMD, I suppose this means I don't have the works after all. I'm lucky I don't have any joint pain, that's one good thing.

Is there anyone worse off than me then? By the the law of averages there should be at least one person who has every problem going.

Heavyweight

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 05:03:40 PM »
I chose my username for a reason, I basically have no jaws/chin. As you can imagine this makes me somewhat of a loser. I'm 32 years old and a mega nerd.

My own opinion of my jaw situation (from a non-expert and non-scientific standpoint) is that I have the following propblems

1. Upper arch too narrow.
2. Lower arch too narrow.
3. Upper jaw retrusive.
4. Lower jaw retrusive.
5. Upper jaw vertically deficient, short face.
6. Very small chin.
7. Lower jaw not wide enough.

As you can see I have just about every jaw problem going. Not just one or two. Is there anyone out there facing such misery as me?

I have all these problems, except my upper jaw is too long. I also have a fair amount of asymmetry in my upper and lower jaws because the right side grew more. Furthermore, I have an extremely large nose, bad skin, and a few other problems.

I understand exactly where you're coming from. If your face is really messed up, you'll pretty much face complete social rejection. A lot of the posters here don't understand this because they look more or less normal despite their jaw problems.

jawless

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 05:50:41 PM »
I have all these problems, except my upper jaw is too long. I also have a fair amount of asymmetry in my upper and lower jaws because the right side grew more. Furthermore, I have an extremely large nose, bad skin, and a few other problems.

I understand exactly where you're coming from. If your face is really messed up, you'll pretty much face complete social rejection. A lot of the posters here don't understand this because they look more or less normal despite their jaw problems.

It's nice to know someone is going through the same thing I am. I'd still rather have a long upper jaw though, a short face just looks ridiculous. I know what you mean about people not getting it. All this bf/gf stuff, if only I had their proplems.

Marisama

• Private
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 06:40:47 PM »
When you get things fixed, just imagine how much more you will appreciate it.

Eroica

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2012, 12:31:20 PM »

Ever considered that other people just haven't experienced this social rejection you speak of? I have a pretty messed up profile and a huge nose and I do fine.