Author Topic: waiting and waiting...  (Read 1460 times)

treevernal

• Private
waiting and waiting...
« on: September 14, 2012, 10:56:24 AM »
Anyone here sick of waiting for surgery?  I just cannot wait to move on with things once surgery (and recovery) are through.  I like my job enough but I feel sortof stuck here without the ability to do as I choose since I made the big commitment to see surgery through to completion.  Anyway, enough of a rant.

Do any of you have plans for your life after surgery?  Anything you plan on doing/ changing up once you aren't confined to this surgery anymore?  One of my big plans is to do more traveling. 

Marisama

• Private
Re: waiting and waiting...
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 04:56:12 PM »
Hey man. I know exactly how you feel, although my wait is nearly over. I've known that I've needed surgery for about 7 years and it's been one waiting game after the other.

Like a lot of others have said, life is sort of on hold for the time being. I plan on taking a position at my company in Asia when I'm through with surgery.

Antbee

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 06:27:51 PM »
Ugh I absolutely feel like this. I've been thinking it might be time to expand my social circle, get out more. I definitely am a hermit homebody and am resolved to try and be more outgoing. Also planning to move house and get my own place.

CK

• Private
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 07:02:19 PM »
plan for more waiting after surgery during the recovery period.  ;D

streo

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 02:40:48 PM »
My surgery is perpetually 6 weeks away...I'm tired of friends asking me, "Why don't you schedule this and get it over with?" implying some sort of fear on my part. But I do know that surgery is just around the corner (lol).