Author Topic: What are the best surgeries I could get to become normal looking?  (Read 2142 times)

jsanza29

People find me very ugly.  What surgeries can I get to not be ugly anymore? Browse through all my pics and give me advice. Thanks. Look carefully because I look different in a lot of my photos. Maybe it's better you see me on video below.

http://s1153.beta.photobucket.com/user/jsanza29/library/#/user/jsanza29/library/?&_suid=135631286557705739276842432879

Here is a video of me:

My so-called progress.

tdawg

• Private
Re: What are the best surgeries I could get to become normal looking?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 10:48:40 PM »
You need a therapist first. Jaw surgery may be right for you(although in my worthless non-medical opinion is unnecessary). That being said even if it is something you and your doctor deem "worth it" you probably wont be satisfied if you go into it with depression and/or BDD.

sanddunes

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 12:20:05 PM »
I would say you could benefit from lower jaw advancement + maybe a genioplasty.  This would even out your profile.  I don't think your nose is bad at all actually, it just looks out of balance because of the recessed jaw.  And by the way you are not ugly...try not to beat yourself up so much.  Remember that other people don't see you the way that you see yourself a lot of the time.

Tanya85

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 12:43:15 PM »
You are not at all ugly perhaps jaw advancement , but honest i think you look fine

Tanya