Author Topic: Cost for Advancement with Dr Albino Tricia?  (Read 4808 times)

backward lowerjaw

• Private
Cost for Advancement with Dr Albino Tricia?
« on: May 18, 2014, 06:23:41 PM »
Out of curiosity does anybody know approx the cost of maxilomandibular advancement and widening of both jaws with orthodontics treatment with Dr Tricia, i have sent and email to him but heard he never replied and can be quite expensive. The hospital looks nice tho.

pekay

Re: Cost for Advancement with Dr Albino Tricia?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 06:41:04 PM »
like 70-80K Euros

Chopsticks > Spoons

backward lowerjaw

• Private
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 01:24:50 AM »
B****cks that's killed it then, i bet most of that is taken up in hospital fees. I wonder if there is medical insurance that covers the hospital and you pay the surgeons cost

pekay

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 06:37:24 AM »
B****cks that's killed it then, i bet most of that is taken up in hospital fees. I wonder if there is medical insurance that covers the hospital and you pay the surgeons cost

well he is based in (Bern?), Switzerland - so naturally his services are super expensive.

I'm pretty sure that another here user got in touch with his office and was told that Tricia/Brusco charges around 30K euros per jaw.

Chopsticks > Spoons

backward lowerjaw

• Private
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 11:16:42 AM »
the only hope would be for Switzerland to join the eu but that isn't going to happen. 

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2014, 05:35:56 PM »

Hospital costs are like 8k a day with him. The reason it's expensive is because the organisation that he and Brusco work for (Pyramide am See) is 100% privately funded. They have a board, investors, and the money they make goes back into providing better services. Which explains why a lot of interesting advancements have come from there in recent times.

I'll know more once I get to speak with Triaca himself.
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

backward lowerjaw

• Private
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2014, 05:30:52 AM »
that'll be good Disillusioned, when is your consultation? You probably wont remember and why should you since the reason your going is to get yourself sorted which is the main thing, if you can could you get an estimate of double jaw surgery advancement with widening of both jaws from him it would be interesting.

Hope it goes well.

applejuice

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2014, 06:39:14 AM »
Hospital costs are like 8k a day with him. The reason it's expensive is because the organisation that he and Brusco work for (Pyramide am See) is 100% privately funded. They have a board, investors, and the money they make goes back into providing better services. Which explains why a lot of interesting advancements have come from there in recent times.

I'll know more once I get to speak with Triaca himself.

I dont get why the hostipal costs are so ridiculous high. In germany it's 150-200 euro a day.

backward lowerjaw

• Private
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2014, 09:32:06 AM »
The cost of living in Switzerland is expensive if only he was in any other country in europe, i wonder if you went for a consultantation and said you dont need to stayt overnogh but would stay in a hotel locally what the cost would be

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2014, 02:22:57 AM »
I dont get why the hostipal costs are so ridiculous high. In germany it's 150-200 euro a day.

Private clinic vs public hospital I'm guessing.

That said even 8k a day does seem ludicrously high so I'll be sure to ask why that is.
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2014, 02:23:37 AM »
The cost of living in Switzerland is expensive if only he was in any other country in europe, i wonder if you went for a consultantation and said you dont need to stayt overnogh but would stay in a hotel locally what the cost would be

For certain procedures there is that option with him.

dantheman

• Private
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2014, 06:04:52 PM »
I don't think a bimax is an outpatient procedure!

Gregor Samsa

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2014, 06:22:15 PM »
Someone said a bimax with him is 50-60k euros so it would still be extremely expensive even if you wouldn't incur any hospital costs by not staying at the hospital (which is of course not realistic for a bimax surgery).