Author Topic: Ramin Zarrinbal (Germany)  (Read 11293 times)

Gregor Samsa

Ramin Zarrinbal (Germany)
« on: August 01, 2014, 04:18:24 AM »
I have some information for those that are interested in Zarrinbal. He's away on vacation at the moment and according to his secretary he won't be available for consultations until September since he's fully booked in August.

She said a consultation costs 50 euro which sounds really low in my opinion but I guess that doesn't include x-rays or anything.

Rico

Re: Ramin Zarrinbal (Germany)
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 09:25:57 AM »
I paid also 100E.  And You can pay there only by cash

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 10:30:34 AM »
we have any photographic examples of his work? let'e keep this thread going.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2014, 08:51:39 PM »
No, because ... This was strange

He gave initial info in short mail converstaion, that he can perform such procedures , like malar osteotomy, so I got into the car and drove to Berlin - 500kms from Warsaw
In his clinic he told me that this operation is too risky .After that declaration, I felt little depressed, even my english worsened for a while because of that. I talk in English very occasionally. Generally I listen and write a lot, but do not talk. And when I do not feel calm, my english is getting worse.
He offered me some semi-procedures . I mean kinda lash-up. But I knew it already that I don't want such solution.
He do not perform typical malar osteotomy, He doesn't have any photo for my case.

All I learn after consultation with him, that for sure he is safe. He intimate, that he do not make risky surgeries, because he doesn't want to have bad reputation :P
And one user here had a surgery with Zarrinbal and was satisfied.
What I know also, he performs all typical procedures on jaw and zygomatic sandwich osteotomy or something like that
BUT FOR SURE DO NOT PERFROM TYPICAL MALAR OSTEOTOMY including orbital rims - You know whole area including zygomatic arch.

Do not know more about him, because he could not help me in my case.
Generally  I do not know, why he invited me to discuss the problem face to face. I clearly wrote in my message that I'm looking for very skilled maxfac surgeon who can perform malat osteotomy in relatively safe way. And he desn't perform such procedures at all

PS b/a photos are just advertisment. Good to take a look, but don't be suggested by them too much.

Did he have pictures of the zygomatic-sandwich osteotomy? I know this procedure. It's what Keller calls the quadrangular lefort 1 osteotomy. I'm wondering though if moving the zygoma forward can still improve the look of the orbital rim?

Did he show you any pics of before after of zygomatic-osteotomy Did it make cheekbones more prominent As in , give higher cheekbones like richard gere or benedict cumberbatch?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2014, 11:08:51 PM »
I didn't ask about photos, because it was not solution for my case.
Here is or was one user called pjanic15.  He told me good things about Z. 

I can't help You more.
I don't knoew where You live, because You haven't answered me on that question, but consider him as an option. 100E is not very much.
He has got good reputation... but nothing more I can say

I would say more about P. in 10 days

hey i live in north america and have only consulted in north america though i consulted with mommaerts via email.

Gregor Samsa

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2014, 05:58:28 PM »
Good questions. I'm wondering exactly the same thing. Or would a zygomatic sandwich osteotomy result in circles under the eye/ a relatively depressed orbital rim. Might depend upon the amount of movement.
I'm also wondering if there is a lot of difference in how different craniofacial surgeons perform the zygomatic sandwich osteotomy: rotation, where most of the projection is, etc? Would love to read some papers about that topic but haven't been able to find anything useful. Is PJanic still posting on this messageboard?

You don't get enough movement for that to happen. If you have negative vector cheeks then a zygomatic osteotomy can help a lot but if your entire orbit is recessed then you need another procedure.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2014, 12:31:03 AM »
I didn't ask about photos, because it was not solution for my case.
Here is or was one user called pjanic15.  He told me good things about Z. 

I can't help You more.
I don't knoew where You live, because You haven't answered me on that question, but consider him as an option. 100E is not very much.
He has got good reputation... but nothing more I can say

I would say more about P. in 10 days

Are you a moron? You went all that way and you didn't ask for photos just to see what he could achieve with the methods he in fact used!? Maybe his malar leforts etc. could in fact help your situation. And wouldn't you just want to see how good his purported results indeed were? Jesus. What's wrong with all you hard case newbies!?

Rico

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2014, 06:45:54 AM »
Hospital in Germany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9hIhFgLRfA

I put some info, where I sent some inqueries (my little researches). Perhaps it will be helpful or /and you will find out something what will be also interesting for me
I got initial information from this hospital, that they can help me

Watch this video. I'm not sure about the overall outcome. This is very good or only good overall outcome taking her previous condition ? From 5m30s You have comparison between every step of treatment

Eh it is so hard to find the most safe place and all of this is so weird
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 07:01:12 AM by Rico :) »

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2015, 04:15:09 AM »
This video is pointless. That's not Zarrinbal. The results are crap. I'd f**k the s**t out of that nurse though. She is foyne.

Sassa

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2015, 11:44:13 AM »
Anyone managed to get in touch with Zarrinbal lately? Got mail 1 month ago from him, I then replied but still no answer...  :(
Vacation?

Rico

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2015, 02:11:43 AM »
This video is pointless. That's not Zarrinbal. The results are crap. I'd f**k the s**t out of that nurse though. She is foyne.

Not  Zarrinbal, but he's one of the main (well known) German surgeons... You can see what are German standards. To be honest, for example none of Italian surgeons would have boasted about such results... It looks like typical advertisement.
I do not know why she speak in English at the end of the movie. International patient ?

Come and see Polish girls :) Slavic girls ....

Sassa: December is not good period to contact. You know end of the year. Christmas, etc. Many people were not at work between Christmas and first week after new year.
Sometimes some surgeons drop a case without giving a reason (sometimes that happens, but not often) . However you have to be prepared even for that.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 02:31:38 AM by Rico :) »

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2015, 06:04:28 AM »
Not  Zarrinbal, but he's one of the main (well known) German surgeons... You can see what are German standards. To be honest, for example none of Italian surgeons would have boasted about such results... It looks like typical advertisement.
I do not know why she speak in English at the end of the movie. International patient ?

Come and see Polish girls :) Slavic girls ....

Sassa: December is not good period to contact. You know end of the year. Christmas, etc. Many people were not at work between Christmas and first week after new year.
Sometimes some surgeons drop a case without giving a reason (sometimes that happens, but not often) . However you have to be prepared even for that.

Polish and Slavic girls especially are the hottest. I wanna do Slavic girls all night long and in every position. I wanna even 69 with some slavic girls. Once my jaw is perfect I'm gonna f**k so many Slavic girls they're gonna make me an honorary slav! And I'll have nice high cheekbones like slavs! MMMMmmmmmm a licky boom boom now!

Rico

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2015, 08:46:07 AM »
Polish and Slavic

heh Polish = Slavic...

also Chech Republic, Slovakia, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus

triot

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2015, 09:35:18 AM »
That girl is from Croatia. She's slavic too.