Author Topic: I had modified lefort iii  (Read 127283 times)

PloskoPlus

Re: I had modified lefort iii
« Reply #105 on: April 23, 2015, 07:48:43 PM »
i wish it could be done without that little scar by the eye though.

The alternative is coronal incision.

earl25

« Reply #106 on: April 23, 2015, 08:10:42 PM »
^^ Nothing a little laser treatment can't smooth and buff out .

And great results! It actually looks better than what I had pictured. 

I had a consult today and we mapped out my concerns and was willing to do it, to my surprise.  Now it's that decision to actually go through with it.  I honestly didn't think he'd do it... anyhow, looking atu these results helps me feel a lot better.

with d. sinn?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #107 on: April 23, 2015, 08:23:22 PM »

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #108 on: April 23, 2015, 08:57:29 PM »
The alternative is coronal incision.

Wouldn't that be preferrable? Who cares about a scar that's covered by hair vs something visible on your face?

Or is there more to this that I'm not understanding?
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #109 on: April 23, 2015, 09:43:10 PM »
Wouldn't that be preferrable? Who cares about a scar that's covered by hair vs something visible on your face?

Or is there more to this that I'm not understanding?

Huge scar potentially (even if it's hidden).

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #110 on: April 23, 2015, 09:48:19 PM »
Huge scar potentially (even if it's hidden).

i dunno, i know doctor sinn does it with a scar by the eye, but keller's examples of quadrangular lefort 2 have no scars and he mobilizes the orbital rim as well. so it clearly can be done without an external scar. but yeah the scar is pretty minimal with sinn. i bet you wouldn't even notice it except when looking at a side picture like earl posted.

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #111 on: April 23, 2015, 10:53:24 PM »
i dunno, i know doctor sinn does it with a scar by the eye, but keller's examples of quadrangular lefort 2 have no scars and he mobilizes the orbital rim as well. so it clearly can be done without an external scar. but yeah the scar is pretty minimal with sinn. i bet you wouldn't even notice it except when looking at a side picture like earl posted.

Agreed. Having spoken with a number of people there does certainly appear to be a number of options when it comes to scarring.

Still, I would opt for a coronal incision over and above anything around the eyes. At least no matter what there's always the option of transplanting hair into the scar, thus making it invisible.
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

ncharm

« Reply #112 on: April 23, 2015, 11:23:10 PM »
I feel like the after pic looks a little more feminine because the cheeks are now more convex looking and emphasized at least from the little you can see (unless that is just swelling). I actually think the before looks completely fine too and I recently noticed a lot of guys that people consider very good looking have a quite "deep" or concave midface by this forum's standards. Honestly before the pics I always expected earl to have a completely disfigured midface or something but anyway...the only thing that matters is that earl is happy with the results

mirepjanic15

« Reply #113 on: April 24, 2015, 01:56:09 AM »
I thought I'd feel better about getting the "ok" for any jaw surgery but now I feel even more confused after going to two consults so far.  Both docs have differing views and mine align somewhere between both.  I'll go ahead and finish the rest of the consults abroad- I need more opinions...

what did they tell you?

earl25

« Reply #114 on: April 24, 2015, 04:00:16 AM »
Agreed. Having spoken with a number of people there does certainly appear to be a number of options when it comes to scarring.

Still, I would opt for a coronal incision over and above anything around the eyes. At least no matter what there's always the option of transplanting hair into the scar, thus making it invisible.

it depends on how bald your potential is. my family are nw6-7 by 50 so a coronal wont work

earl25

« Reply #115 on: April 24, 2015, 12:10:09 PM »
dr. sinn is excelent. him and his offic gave m the best after care i ever had.

Rico

« Reply #116 on: April 24, 2015, 12:58:15 PM »
I got this from one girl from German forum. Perhaps it will be heplful for all of you:

And if ever somebody should recommend you Dr. Kater in Bad Homburg: I would never ever go there!
Some love him and are very satisfied with the result, others have more problems than before the operation and need several more operations, treatments etc. elsewhere.

She lives in France now and recommend Dr. Deffrennes
She had succeful surgery with him. However 2 years after surgery she still has got slight sensation distirbuances...
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 01:12:05 PM by Rico :) »

babyface99

« Reply #117 on: April 25, 2015, 12:58:35 PM »
hey earl could you please consider advising me on a surgical plan, thanks (your pms where disabled)

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #118 on: April 25, 2015, 09:10:34 PM »
Hey Earl, this is sort of unrelated but aren't you American? I'm just wondering why it's so hard to communicate with you lol.

I've written this like three times now in an attempt to not come across rude. Ultimately I guess myself and many others feel like we're being trolled. I'm sure your English is good, and yet you constantly ignore questions or respond to but a fraction of what's being asked. And when that does occur it's often with little to no regard for basic grammar. Because of that threads end up spamming out over many pages because it turns into a shouting match where people are posing the same question to you over and over and over, or bickering and speculating amongst themselves.

It's a bit like the photos. You appear to be happy showing some of your results. We're told high quality photos exist which document your results. Yet instead of censoring those high quality pictures we're given drips and drabs of 50x50 pixel photos taken on a potato cam which are of very little use to anyone trying to evaluate the effectiveness of the procedure.

This isn't to say myself and others aren't grateful. Your work in researching Dr Sinn, getting a mod. LF III, telling us about it is all GREATLY appreciated. It just feels like we're so close to getting the answers we need to make an informed decision but it's being hampered for no real reason.

earl25

« Reply #119 on: April 25, 2015, 09:28:00 PM »
Hey Earl, this is sort of unrelated but aren't you American? I'm just wondering why it's so hard to communicate with you lol.

I've written this like three times now in an attempt to not come across rude. Ultimately I guess myself and many others feel like we're being trolled. I'm sure your English is good, and yet you constantly ignore questions or respond to but a fraction of what's being asked. And when that does occur it's often with little to no regard for basic grammar. Because of that threads end up spamming out over many pages because it turns into a shouting match where people are posing the same question to you over and over and over, or bickering and speculating amongst themselves.

It's a bit like the photos. You appear to be happy showing some of your results. We're told high quality photos exist which document your results. Yet instead of censoring those high quality pictures we're given drips and drabs of 50x50 pixel photos taken on a potato cam which are of very little use to anyone trying to evaluate the effectiveness of the procedure.

This isn't to say myself and others aren't grateful. Your work in researching Dr Sinn, getting a mod. LF III, telling us about it is all GREATLY appreciated. It just feels like we're so close to getting the answers we need to make an informed decision but it's being hampered for no real reason.

have you contacted me by email before?