Author Topic: I had modified lefort iii  (Read 127274 times)

Rico

Re: I had modified lefort iii
« Reply #195 on: June 05, 2015, 10:42:11 PM »
OK Lazlo ... I'm gonna ask Sinn if Earl's surgery was enough successful ;) good thinking
Generally I'm gonna to talk about Earl case with him..not about mine :D

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #196 on: June 05, 2015, 11:38:23 PM »
OK Lazlo ... I'm gonna ask Sinn if Earl's surgery was enough successful ;) good thinking
Generally I'm gonna to talk about Earl case with him..not about mine :D

I already know it was successful cause Earl told us and Sinn told me he did it on a patient and the patient was very pleased.

GrendelGegongan

« Reply #197 on: September 16, 2015, 01:19:03 PM »
Hi Earl!

I have decided to go through with a Lefort III after years of deliberation. Your story is what gave me the bravery to finally make the decision.
I would just like to ask you how you got in contact with Dr Sinn. I have emailed his office but I haven't gotten a reply.

molestrip

• Private
« Reply #198 on: September 16, 2015, 02:57:17 PM »
If you have time, then I think wait to see how these new osseoconductive implants will pan out. They should be here in 2016? They are attached with resorbable sutures so no hardware required. Customized to each patient from CT scans. Soft tissue modeling is almost there. I'd guess it won't be more than 5 years before this product starts showing very promising results with some patients to back it up.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #199 on: September 16, 2015, 03:30:31 PM »
Hi Earl!

I have decided to go through with a Lefort III after years of deliberation. Your story is what gave me the bravery to finally make the decision.
I would just like to ask you how you got in contact with Dr Sinn. I have emailed his office but I haven't gotten a reply.
So call them.

Breakingbad

• Private
« Reply #200 on: September 29, 2015, 11:03:25 PM »
There was some discussion earlier on in this thread about the suraorbital rims, eyebrow ridge area, and possible solutions. Has Earl25 or anyone else found anything out about this?

hellohello

« Reply #201 on: September 29, 2015, 11:42:50 PM »
The complete supraorbital ridge/glabella area can be fractured/mobilized as a block and moved forward. Even the complete forehead including the supraorbital ridge/glabella can be moved forward. It does require a full coronal incision. (I saw an example of a glabella implant in which a pretrichial incision was used (in front of the hairline). Not sure if this could be used too to mobilize the complete supraorbital ridge and move it forward. Might not be the case. The complete forehead could certainly not be mobilized through such an incision).

Picture to illustrate (not for the faint of heart, so if a little bit of blood freaks you out don't look at this: http://img.medscapestatic.com/pi/meds/ckb/62/8062tn.jpg)

I doubt these procedures will be performed on anyone purely for aesthetic reasons, unless suffering from a syndrome/deformed though.

I stumbled upon an example of a lateral orbitotomy in which the lateral orbital wall had been fractured/mobilized. These type of procedures are mostly used to remove tumors, etc. though. (The osteotomized segment is put back in the original position). Insicions that I saw were over the temple, next to the canthus extending quite far into the temple, or in the eyelid crease and extending next to the canthus (and most were quite visible). Again: I very much doubt anyone would want to perform such a procedure to give you some nice augmentation at the lateral orbit  ;D, but please enlighten me if I'm wrong.

This was the incision they used (no bloody mess here: ) http://www.ijournalhs.org/viewimage.asp?img=indianjhealthsci_2014_7_2_125_148817_f3.jpg
Some info about the surgery: http://www.ijournalhs.org/article.asp?issn=2349-5006;year=2014;volume=7;issue=2;spage=125;epage=129;aulast=Balihallimath
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 01:51:32 PM by hellohello »

Rico

« Reply #202 on: September 30, 2015, 11:30:05 AM »
I'm gonna surprise You.

Yes, some surgeons (but minority) do coronal approach in midface surgeries just for aesthetic reasons.
2 surgeons offered me this for zygomatic reposition.

Breakingbad

• Private
« Reply #203 on: September 30, 2015, 05:19:31 PM »
Wow, thanks for the great info, hellohello. That seems pretty invasive. With that said, I'll bet the biggest thing here is just that these surgeries are largely unknown and fairly stigmatized. If they were more common it probably wouldn't be as big a deal to surgeons.

Still, seems like too much to go through purely for the sake of aesthetics.

I guess the only real options for the brow ridge are then those 3d printed bony implants, or silicon. Are the bony ones really a possibility for this area though?

terry947

« Reply #204 on: October 01, 2015, 03:22:30 PM »
What's with this brow ridge hype? Maybe I don't get it because I have a brow ridge but some of my friends who are way better looking than me don't have brow ridges. I think it's too invasive of a surgery fir that.

thinkingme

« Reply #205 on: January 09, 2016, 05:01:13 AM »
i wrote 3-4 page but i want to ask why. U cant get lefort 1 or jaw surgeries for fix jaw. Lefort 2 and lefort 3 for what. Any before after photo. I can only find internet people has very deformities. Why normal people get lefort 2 or 3

Rico

« Reply #206 on: January 09, 2016, 08:03:26 AM »
LF3 makes face wider ?  hmmm I thought it's just to move the bone forward... maxillary and zygomatic..I even can't understand how it could make you zygomatic arch more prominent
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 08:17:37 AM by Rico :) »

PloskoPlus

« Reply #207 on: January 11, 2016, 01:42:21 PM »
jesus christ. Whole thing just gets stranger and stranger. 17k usd for a lf3 performed in an OFFICE by a man with no legit medical qualifications. Earl you deserve a medal for having the balls to do that.  ;D
Earl looks great.  The best midface result I've ever seen.

Rico

« Reply #208 on: January 11, 2016, 02:54:50 PM »
If Earl has balls because he underwent LF3, then what about my ones ;)

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #209 on: January 11, 2016, 10:30:04 PM »
jesus christ. Whole thing just gets stranger and stranger. 17k usd for a lf3 performed in an OFFICE by a man with no legit medical qualifications. Earl you deserve a medal for having the balls to do that.  ;D

Dr Sinn is one of the leading max fac surgeons in the world who has worked on several text books. I've confirmed this with several other surgeons I've spoken with.

The operation is performed in his CLINIC which is setup properly to handle the operations, however certain procedures such as a coronal incision require a hospital stay.

Not sure if you're trolling but to say he has no legit medical qualifications is insane.
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.