Author Topic: Lets talk about facial implants  (Read 12892 times)

skippy

Lets talk about facial implants
« on: August 08, 2014, 04:36:39 PM »
Newbie checking in!

Is it possible to get sharp chin and jaw angles using silicon implants in frontal view? Browsing the net for before/after pics, i got to say it doesnt look promising, the angles look round and unmasculine and the result looks asymmetrical! Is this something generally caused by the silicon implants or could it be contributed to a poor surgeon? Take a look at these exemples, looks pretty bad;

Except for the last one, both the subjects had pretty little facial fat. So why does it seems like its impossible to get really sharp angles to the jaw/chin in frontal view and why does it so often end up asymmetrical? It all seems really discouraging, thats for sure.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 12:41:32 PM by skippy »

Tiny

• Private
Re: Lets talk about facial implants
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 05:31:54 PM »
FWIW I've seen better before/after sthan these

Results can be OK if you get custom implants, otherwise, forget it

nrelax11

• Private
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 07:38:55 PM »
Wow that last one looks pretty s**tty and why did the first guy get implants?! Well these people are feee to do whatever they want.

skippy

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 07:48:58 PM »
These are custom implants...and they all look bloated and non-asthetical. I mean, all the subjects look arguably better in the before picture, the first guy got more symmetry and his jaw/chin is far more chiseled and defined in the before. The last guy just looks alot fatter in the after. Paying 20k for results like these are plain crazy.

So..how much better can it get? The best chin/jaw result ive found is this one. The problem is that the jaw angle sharpness is actually lesser or very little changed in the after. Are there any other options/procedures out there to get more sharper angles to chin/jaw without it norrowing down any bone?

skippy

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2014, 08:06:39 PM »
why did the first guy get implants?!
Just like me, his jaw/chin bone just protrudes to little vertically which throws the whole face off balance. His lower third looks weak. He got decent sharp angles in the before pictures, mine are abit softer, but if the result would be even more softer angles with custom implants, there is no point for me doing them and it would destroy my face like these guys. I need abit more sharpness to upper my facial masculinity. Dropping weight doesnt work, im 12%.

MrFox

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2014, 05:28:20 AM »
These results were posted on the MissJ forum, the surgeon was Dr Terino and they are the best jaw implants that I've seen from a front view.

I'd say they look sharp so yes it seems possible to get that result if the shape and material is right.

Modigliani

• Private
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2014, 05:46:07 AM »
^ That's a really nice result!

Terino was also rumoured to have done Tom Cruise's...

MrFox

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2014, 07:55:27 AM »
^ That's a really nice result!
Yer I know right it looks incredibly natural.

Terino was also rumoured to have done Tom Cruise's...

Oh wow I didn't know that, well his jaw does look similar to the second guy's implant shape.

Cmonster

• Private
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2014, 07:21:52 PM »
These results were posted on the MissJ forum, the surgeon was Dr Terino and they are the best jaw implants that I've seen from a front view.

I have to agree they look good face on, do the implants move at all or have any risk of infection compared to a genio or such?
We have to continually be jumping off cliffs and developing our wings on the way down.

jesterofmalice

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2015, 02:11:30 PM »

I'd say they look sharp so yes it seems possible to get that result if the shape and material is right.

This guy had a great result. Is it only implants that can achieve this look?

terry947

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2015, 06:11:28 PM »
wow crazy. this guy looks like a compeley different person