Author Topic: The British: Is it something in the water?  (Read 17526 times)

Gregor Samsa

Re: The British: Is it something in the water?
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2014, 01:50:26 PM »
If you're that pathetic Swede who posted his face here, and who posts on sluthate, then I don't think you should be calling anyone ugly because you are one f**king ugly c*nt. Your 'friends from mainland europe' lol. You don't have any friends. You are just a lowlife incel piece of s**t. As for your belief that british people are ugly, there is zero evidence for that. If you had a single working brain cell you would have worked that out by now. It's a pity your brain is as s**tty as your personality.

Do you have any links to those posts?

overbiter

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2014, 02:17:15 PM »
I'm half British myself and I'd say the brits are a pretty ugly bunch and often have a weak bone structure.  However, I think quite a lot of Northern Europeans are not especially attractive, not just British (after all we are a mix of celts, germans, french and dutch with a touch of viking)  There is also the issue of plain colouring which makes people look uglier - here in the Middle East a lot of people look striking and attractive and in part it's features but also strong eyebrows, long eyelashes and dark hair and eyes play a part

Just lol at what you're writing here. I hate to be down on any particular group but there is just no way that middle easterners look better than whites. You are a complete fantasist if you think other wise. Being swarthy doesn't make anyone attractive, if anything the opposite is true. Neither do unibrows/dark hair make people attractive. Arabian/Persian women have to work extremely hard at their looks, because in general they are fairly manish looking. With big ugly features and large noses. Without surgery/heavy makeup they wouldn't have any good looks at all. Arabian/Persian men are dwarves, and very few would ever be considered attractive in europe. Whites have straight noses/good complexions and are tall, so there really is no comparison.

If you read this and think I'm talking bollocks, then think about why you had a rhinoplasty. You had a typically iranian looking nose pre surgery (big), but wanted a more european looking one (small).
You're totally obsessed with the middle east and mention it in every post you make. Stop prattling on about it all the time, there is nothing good about the middle east. Great Britain is greater than all of the countries of the middle east put together, and then some, several times over. The middle east is islam, burqas and bombs, nothing more.

You've mentioned before that you were an ugly nerd at school, and that is seemingly why you have this obsession with becoming good looking. How can it be that with your superior middle eastern genetics you were so much uglier than all the other english girls. Something about your theories just doesn't add up. You're completely deluded, probably caused by being treated like a god for having white skin while living in the middle east. Delusions about working in the fashion industry, delusions about becoming good looking. These are all delusions.

overbiter

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2014, 02:20:14 PM »
Do you have any links to those posts?

Not at my finger tips. He's the swede who looks like a fish though.

Gregor Samsa

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2014, 02:22:08 PM »
Not at my finger tips. He's the swede who looks like a fish though.

Would you mind finding some of those posts (you can send them in a PM if you don't want to post them here)?

Modigliani

• Private
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2014, 02:25:36 PM »
You should probably leave your sluthate crap at the door, it's not appropriate here.

overbiter

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2014, 02:54:42 PM »
You should probably leave your sluthate crap at the door, it's not appropriate here.

I'm not a sluthater. The guy who started his thread is. He's got it into his head that all british people are ugly. It's one of the things these retards are always jabbering about. They're complete animals.

Modigliani

• Private
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2014, 03:16:01 PM »
I'm not a sluthater. The guy who started his thread is. He's got it into his head that all british people are ugly. It's one of the things these retards are always jabbering about. They're complete animals.

Are you sure you've got the right person?

overbiter

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2014, 03:25:00 PM »
Are you sure you've got the right person?

Yes, and it's not just one of these morons saying it. They're always on about this, how british people are ugly, english women are ugly etc. They're total morons, just complete animals basically. They can barely speak english most of them. It's like they've crawled out of the sewers.

Modigliani

• Private
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2014, 03:49:15 PM »
Yes, and it's not just one of these morons saying it. They're always on about this, how british people are ugly, english women are ugly etc. They're total morons, just complete animals basically. They can barely speak english most of them. It's like they've crawled out of the sewers.

I didn't think Disillusioned was Swedish  :-\

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2014, 12:33:04 AM »
If you're that pathetic Swede who posted his face here, and who posts on sluthate, then I don't think you should be calling anyone ugly because you are one f**king ugly c*nt. Your 'friends from mainland europe' lol. You don't have any friends. You are just a lowlife incel piece of s**t. As for your belief that british people are ugly, there is zero evidence for that. If you had a single working brain cell you would have worked that out by now. It's a pity your brain is as s**tty as your personality.

Wrong person.

Go and re-read my first post. Typical emotional response. I'd hate to live your life.
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2014, 12:34:38 AM »

I don't even have an account on that website, nor am I Swedish.

It begs the question how you would apparently know I'm a "sluthater" if you don't go there  ;D

Edit: dude what? Who calls someone out (incorrectly I might add) on being a Swedish sluthater, only to go on a massive tirade against arabs that would fit in just perfectly on that website? You get offended at me for apparently saying they aren't attractive, yet explicitly said that yourself about arabs. wtf?

Edit II: Did a Google search. There's an account on sluthate called Disillusioned so that's probably where the confusion is coming from. I can't see post history so I can't confirm if he is Swedish or not.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 02:11:36 AM by Disillusioned »
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

overbiter

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2014, 09:17:47 AM »
He looks like a frog, not a fish.

Yep. He might not be the exact one I am thinking of, but he is one of them. No doubt about it. Same mentality, same ideas. He's trying to hide his personality a little bit but I can see through it.

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2014, 09:48:31 AM »
Yep. He might not be the exact one I am thinking of, but he is one of them. No doubt about it. Same mentality, same ideas. He's trying to hide his personality a little bit but I can see through it.

It's good you're so smart!

Tiny

• Private
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2014, 03:10:12 PM »
I dunno why I am even bothering to reply to this tirade of crazy but anyway

You had a typically iranian looking nose pre surgery (big), but wanted a more european looking one (small).

Wrong.  My nose wasn't that big, nor was it a typically middle eastern shape, not at all.  Wasn't a nice shape but it certainly wasn't an Iranian or Arabic looking nose.

Great Britain is greater than all of the countries of the middle east put together, and then some, several times over.
You do realise that I am half British, most of my family are British and I mainly grew up in the UK?  (I'm also an atheist, not that it's relevant) (also, did you miss the part where I said that the british are not any uglier than other northern europeans?)

The middle east is islam, burqas and bombs, nothing more.
Wait, wait, there is also quite a lot of camels, sand, oil and body hair in these parts.  Obviously you haven't travelled much.  FYI Lebanon is 40% Christian. 

Also burqa?  Right -

And this is nothing compared to how much other women tart up their hijab

You've mentioned before that you were an ugly nerd at school, and that is seemingly why you have this obsession with becoming good looking. How can it be that with your superior middle eastern genetics you were so much uglier than all the other english girls. Something about your theories just doesn't add up. You're completely deluded, probably caused by being treated like a god for having white skin while living in the middle east. Delusions about working in the fashion industry, delusions about becoming good looking. These are all delusions.

OK, I was never actually ugly.  I was pretty normal looking or even reasonably cute.  Also, I do not look particularly middle eastern, aside from the dark hair and dark eyebrows and big arse...my facial structure is way more European - roundish (not almond) eyes, smaller lower jaw.  A lot of Iranians have very defined ramus/lower jaws.
White/pale skin is common where I live and not a big deal.  Paler girls do not get special treatment here

I don't know what you're smoking but you need to calm the f**k down

GTG, bombs don't make themselves after all

dantheman

• Private
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2014, 10:42:22 AM »
Let's try to keep things civilized.

Not sure why this topic escalated. I have never found Tiny's posts to be anything but helpful and insightful. If anyone has a problem, why not make a civil post about it instead of going on an inflammatory tirade? Sure, some generalizations were made but I don't think the reaction was warranted.