Author Topic: Dr Douglas Sinn?  (Read 9093 times)

Optimistic

• I am class I
Re: Dr Douglas Sinn?
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2014, 05:19:39 PM »

Sounds great. I seem to have settled on Dr. Sinn for everything (especially after Earl's glowing review of him) because it'd be extremely inconvenient and expensive for me to hop from doctor to doctor (especially considering that I'll be going all the way to the US from Australia as I have zero faith in local maxfac surgeons). Hopefully he's as good as arnett/gunson as he's been in the practice for 30 years, been president of the American maxfac board, etc.

Although I might not rule out getting a second opinion with A/G and then contrasting it with Dr Sinn's plan.

I believe Prof Andrew Heggie from Melbourne has an excellent reputation, along with one other whose name eludes me.
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

Gregor Samsa

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2014, 05:39:18 PM »
I believe Prof Andrew Heggie from Melbourne has an excellent reputation, along with one other whose name eludes me.

Yes, and Heggie also has experience does Le Fort IIIs and zygomatic osteotomies. Paul Coceancig is also pretty interesting although I'm not sure what to think of him after his latest escapades on this forum.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2014, 03:01:35 AM »
Yes, and Heggie also has experience does Le Fort IIIs and zygomatic osteotomies. Paul Coceancig is also pretty interesting although I'm not sure what to think of him after his latest escapades on this forum.

why what did coceancig do on the forum? please provide links.

Alue

• Private
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2014, 03:03:44 PM »

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2014, 01:13:01 AM »
Would anyone recommend Dr. Sinn? I've heard some good things about him and would like to know your opinions.

hey have you had your consult with dr. sinn? what specifically were your concerns and what plan did he provide for you? did he do a before/after? I am planning a consult with him as well so I'd really like to know specifics. I can also help you assess this info as I've consulted with basically everyone at this point, including arnett, schendel, mommaerts, numerous local docs with massive reputations. seriously, everyone. so ive us the details and we can help each other here by really excahnging info.