Author Topic: What you think about these results of one surgeon Please write your short opinio  (Read 3331 times)

Rico

before 
after   
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 06:12:13 AM by Rico :) »

Balanced

Good results except the second person.

Ginger

The surgeon looks like he is good at fixing asymmetry. Also, the dark hair girl towards the bottom had a great result.

nomoregummy

I agree, looks like this surgeon is pretty great at fixing asymmetry.  Who is the surgeon?

Rico

http://www.ortognatyka.pl/

polish one. he is skilled, but on the polish forum there are some people with bad outcome (2 cases even seriously botched)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 03:15:08 AM by Rico :) »

Lazlo

• Private
doesn't look that great to me. on the class III he moved the lower jaw too far back, I don't like that.

PloskoPlus

Lazlo better answer on my post about one example ;) I wonder what you think
Surgeons cherry pick the case they show.  Often the good cases are simply an attractive person having an obvious dentofacial deformity fixed.  The bad cases are simply a plain or an unattractive person having an obvious dentofacial deformity fixed.  They simply didn't have that much to gain from surgery, no matter the surgeon.  Jaw surgery is not magic.

Ginger

Found a before of the blonde girl. I didn't like her results initially, but now seeing where she started from...

[attachment deleted by admin]

JimmyTheGent

• Im likely the reason your Karma is so high.
Found a before of the blonde girl. I didn't like her results initially, but now seeing where she started from...

Thats a good result.  Im sure she will lead a nice normal life and her social and dating life will improve drastically.
The more I learn about the gamble that is jaw surgery the more afraid I become!!!   :-(

kjohnt

I don't like these.  The asymmetry fixes are nice, but this doctor prefers to steepen the occlusal planes and thus leaves the chins looking deficient.

Edit I guess only the third example.  The underbite fixes are okay.  But I'd think keep the planes flatter and reduce chins for better results. 

The second example... why f**k up the occlusal plane.  Mild maxillary advancement and done.

Second to last one looks good.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 02:12:23 PM by kjohnt »

PloskoPlus

I don't like these.  The asymmetry fixes are nice, but this doctor prefers to steepen the occlusal planes and thus leaves the chins looking deficient.

Edit I guess only the third example.  The underbite fixes are okay.  But I'd think keep the planes flatter and reduce chins for better results. 

The second example... why f**k up the occlusal plane.  Mild maxillary advancement and done.

Second to last one looks good.
AFAIK very few surgeons do CCW unless it's impaction only.