Author Topic: Sliding Genioplasty Journey with Dr. Gunson  (Read 59435 times)

trojans101

Re: Sliding Genioplasty Journey with Dr. Gunson
« Reply #135 on: November 05, 2015, 02:13:18 PM »
Photo above looks good! Thanks for answering my questions. Have you regained feeling in your lower teeth yet? Would love to see a before and after photo once the swelling goes down!  :)

terry947

« Reply #136 on: November 06, 2015, 01:16:33 AM »
So far great results

Aleina8586

« Reply #137 on: November 18, 2015, 09:58:37 AM »
Thanks!! Dr. Gunson said that I wouldn't be "presentable" until 1 month really and a better idea of the results before month 3. Soooo yea it's just really hard. I don't know what I am going to say to people that ask either! The HA on the jawline was Dr. Gunsons recommendation as my jaw dropped quite vertically so pushing the chin forward alone would make my jawline unharmonious.

If anyone else has had HA please let me know how the swelling was! Thanks!

How are you feeling after a month? How's the swelling going? Hope your recovery is going well  :)

SGseeker

« Reply #138 on: November 19, 2015, 05:09:18 PM »
This are coming along ! Feeling positive. Dr. G says it will be 12-16 weeks until I can really see final results. Attached are photos for you all.

Your results look amazing. Did Gunson only do HA paste on your jawline? Was this due to any asymmetry from before the surgery or was it to fill in gaps due to the actual surgery?

Yes my jaw line only BUT it accentuates my cheekbones now. It was for the notches from SG plus jawline definition.

Lower teeth are like 50% - still have stitches in there. Fingers cross I get back to 100%. Things are looking good - im happy with the results so far and the swelling continues to go down.

Let me know if you have any questions!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 11:57:03 AM by SGseeker »

SJay

« Reply #139 on: November 19, 2015, 06:51:46 PM »
Beautiful... it's perfect, really complements your other features. So natural too, congratulations!

Aleina8586

« Reply #140 on: November 20, 2015, 02:12:55 AM »
You look stunning! Dr. G is awesome, love your results  :D

chinnychinchin

« Reply #141 on: November 22, 2015, 02:33:31 PM »
Wow, just wow :) Freakin awesome

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #142 on: November 22, 2015, 05:36:36 PM »
omg you're so hot. i would definitely have a great night of slip and slide with you. if you wanna grab drinks I'm in toronto too! ;  ) PM me.

SJay

« Reply #143 on: November 23, 2015, 07:08:27 AM »
Ha, I believe she has a boyfriend! Anyway, Lazlo, you know it would never work... what would you tell your grandkids when they ask how you guys met...

trojans101

« Reply #144 on: November 29, 2015, 03:32:16 PM »
Hey SGseeker,

How everything is going well on your end! Was hoping you could post a before and after from the sides... and maybe even the front or angle? Having a 2nd consult this week, and look forward to it! That said, just was interested to see a side by side comparison. Also, how is the mentalis strain, and lip incompetence now that it has healed up a bit. Is your original lip incompetence shortened or gone away?

Lastly, are you happy with the outcome? Do you feel more confident? Just looking for more insight! Thanks again for providing all of the updates. Really is helping me personally.

Happy Holidays :)

trojans101

« Reply #145 on: December 14, 2015, 03:27:15 PM »
Hey SG!

Hope all is going well! Just wanted to see if you had anymore updates for us :) Are you back to smiling normally?

Look forward to hearing from you!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 03:55:54 PM by trojans101 »

needadvancement

« Reply #146 on: January 03, 2016, 02:41:01 PM »
Probably out there enjoying life with the newly improved looks as she deserves. No life is complete without a chin.

terry947

« Reply #147 on: January 04, 2016, 07:18:43 PM »
No life is complete without a chin.

yup thats true. people assume weak chins = weak personalities

trojans101

« Reply #148 on: January 06, 2016, 04:46:18 PM »
Love to hear an update though  ::)

SGseeker

UPDATE: Sliding Genioplasty Journey with Dr. Gunson
« Reply #149 on: January 24, 2017, 12:03:00 PM »
Hello Everyone!

It has now been well over a year since my SG with Dr. Gunson.

I just want to let you all know that I AM VERY VERY happy with the results of this surgery!

Results are natural I can't recommend Dr. G or his team more.

Only thing I read about but did not know how it would be are the step offs on the jaw.

I can feel them when i touch along my jawline. No one has noticed or said anything about it. Honestly not really visible unless i am looking for it in the mirror while tilting my head back. I think that it is more mental than anything. I rather the step offs now vs. where i was before. Dr. G is amazing! Work is amazing! Healing was hard but very bearable. Change is significant with only 5 mm adjustment. No major residual numbness. I do feel like my 4 lower teeth are not 100% normal maybe like 70-80% there. Nothing crazy and I really dont notice it. Could also just be in my head. I think it is maybe just more tight. It has only been a year and i believe it will only get better.

Any questions please let me know. Just wanted to check in and let you all know that I am 100% happy with my results.