Before/After Photos > Underbites

deep overbite after surgery

<< < (2/3) > >>

marcus3415:
What about a revision? Find a better Surgeon? It sucks but its detrimental to your life maybe it's the best option. I am guessing you're in NHS BC half the botched surgeries are

PloskoPlus:

--- Quote from: marcus3415 on June 30, 2016, 11:29:39 AM ---What about a revision? Find a better Surgeon? It sucks but its detrimental to your life maybe it's the best option. I am guessing you're in NHS BC half the botched surgeries are

--- End quote ---
Some of the best results I've seen were done for free.

Ben30:
Self funded, hard to get revision not sure where to turn I've seen other surgeons and orthodontists. I even began to have pre molar extractions reversed which I probably would have continued with but I was not sure it would give me what I wanted so I discontinued that. At the very basic side of it my upper front teeth need to be another.5mm or the overbite needs to be reduced by 1~2mm. Pretty hard to get any help and no one sees an issue with the over bite, and everything I've tried so far leads to wasted money. So I'm just enduring it until a miracle comes along.

Ben30:
I'm still going with this. I've learnt a bit more over the last few months. The posterior impaction shows on my lips too as,post surgery, they are now squished where as before they where full.

The lower facial height is no longer sufficient and requires the lost vertical dimension to be restored.

My atempt through small claims court has failed, everything to move forward has failed but I'm not ready to give up, I'm now asking a proffesor at a local university for his assistance.

kjohnt:
There is no overbite or overjet at all, this is edge to edge.  Your maxilla needs more width and advancement relative to mandible, and further it appears your ortho failed as well because your lower premolars and canines appear to have underwent excessive lingual tipping.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version