Author Topic: summary: Who is gonna have LF3 (or modified ver.) / full zygomatic osteotomy ?  (Read 8175 times)

Apotheosis

Very interested in this procedure and will soon consult with Sinn. I'll probably have to get Sarpe first though.

PloskoPlus

I see. I am seeing dr. Z again tomorrow, I will ask him about this (anterior movement).
Try to see MALE before and afters.

Rico

this topic is generally about full osteotomies, not some partial like ZSO ;) but OK

terry947

Looks like the cut on the left is moved in the horizontal plane while the cut on the right is moved diagonally.

Also it seems like the cut on the right would create more volume...?

baldguy83

Whatever you do Lissa, stay away from Mommaerts. If you don't, you will regret it for the rest of your life.

molestrip

• Private
I wonder if he realizes what his reputation is online and that he has a nickname. I don't get the impression that other surgeons think highly of his practice either.

Gregor Samsa

If I were to collect the comments made by various surgeons around the world regarding Mommaerts' shoddy work then I'm sure he would lose his medical license. It is that bad. Unfortunately he is still highly regarded amongst his peers due to some of the research he has done and he keeps getting invited to speak at conferences etc.

Rico

Lissa: Both lines cut you asked about go throught tiny zygomatic nerves.

Since most patients do not complain postop about bad feeling on the side of cheek ...be aware about this small issue

GrendelGegongan

I am going for Lefort III hopefully with Dr. Z

baldguy83

Dr. Z doesn't do modded lefortIIIs on non-syndromics, afaik.

True. Don't bother asking Dr. Z to perform a LF3, unless you suffer from Crouzon syndrome or something like that.

Charles-Guillaume

My face is about 5.5 inches wide (bizygomatic) but it would have to be around 5.8 inches to be properly proportional (it's pretty long at 7.9 inches). I suppose that this could be accomplished with some kind of osteotomy.

terry947

7.9 inches isnt that long for a male

Rico

hmm it's quite big penis ;)

triot