Author Topic: Why does her chin surgery look so terrible?  (Read 21617 times)

Serra

• Private
Why does her chin surgery look so terrible?
« on: June 04, 2015, 03:34:08 PM »

« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 03:48:49 PM by open_bite »

needadvancement

Re: Why does her chin surgery look so terrible?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 03:58:51 PM »
Looks like she had major reduction all over the sides of her jaw while also advancing her chin vertically. What a shame for a gorgeous woman to do that to herself.

Serra

• Private
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 04:11:11 PM »

Her face looks so long/gaunt now. I had the same thing happen to my face with SG.
It does look like her jawline was minimized, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 05:03:18 PM by open_bite »

Serra

• Private
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 05:05:07 PM »
She is still beautiful but yikes.... Why would you want a longer/thinner face?

If her experience is anything like mine and some other people I've met online, it wasn't what she bargained for.
It seems like the chin advancement pulls on the soft tissue of the face or makes it seem a lot less abundant in comparison. Not sure which.

needadvancement

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2015, 05:13:11 PM »
I'm just really sure that she recuded her ramus on both sides, or her jaw size used to made up of mostly masseter muscles. Maybe she was a teeth grinder and had botox to reduce the muscles of her jaw. Either way I highly doubt that this was caused by a simple chin surgery. What is her name?

Serra

• Private
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2015, 05:49:14 PM »
I'm just really sure that she recuded her ramus on both sides, or her jaw size used to made up of mostly masseter muscles. Maybe she was a teeth grinder and had botox to reduce the muscles of her jaw. Either way I highly doubt that this was caused by a simple chin surgery. What is her name?

Katie Cassidy

needadvancement

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2015, 06:10:45 PM »
This looks like a plausible theory on what she did to her face. Buccal fat removal:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1556320/board/nest/225844081?ref_=nm_bd_3

terry947

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2015, 10:22:54 PM »
honestly, every day I'm just shocked at how f**ked up of a time we live in. Seriously.

I wish i was born either 200 years ago or 200 in the future.... We're living in experimental times. No ones knows wtf they're doing....

girl

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2015, 05:39:15 AM »
Sliding genio 100%. NOTHING else was done IMO. That's exactly what genioplasty did to my face except my chin was messed up way more than hers and I didn't have her advantageous starting point. It was a drastic change that caused a dished in, shovel shaped face that looked bizarre.

Cut wide and far back, the genio looks partly like a huge manly chin, and partly like an odd looking jaw advancement. The appearance of fat loss is due to several things in my opinion: firstly, the distance between the highest point of the cheekbone and the point of the chin is vertically elongated; secondly, botched genios done on people with pre-existing jaw issues or even relatively flat faces often make the lower face appear more forwardly projecting than the anterior cheek plane which is effectively "left behind" and does not level up with the chin; thirdly, the advancement literally "tents" the soft tissue in the face and drags it forward (see the effect of this guy's large chin implant on the soft tissue: http://www.realself.com/review/melbourne-au-large-centre-protruding-chin-implant)

PloskoPlus

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2015, 06:10:51 AM »
Still pretty.  Eyes - 80% of looks.

Serra

• Private
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2015, 06:17:53 AM »
This looks like a plausible theory on what she did to her face. Buccal fat removal:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1556320/board/nest/225844081?ref_=nm_bd_3

It would seem that way, but I had the same thing happen to my buccal fat with SG. My surgeon said I experienced weight fluctuations, when in fact I had gained weight to the heaviest I've been just to see if it was that, and it's not. My face looks emaciated after SG, whereas before my buccal fat looked a bit chubby with the different bone structure.
If I get my hands on some of my pics, I'll black out my identifying features to show you the difference.

Serra

• Private
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2015, 06:19:56 AM »
honestly, every day I'm just shocked at how f**ked up of a time we live in. Seriously.

I wish i was born either 200 years ago or 200 in the future.... We're living in experimental times. No ones knows wtf they're doing....

Yes. People like ragirl and I are testaments to that fact.
I'd like to know why some people turn out great with SG - what is so different about their osteotomy cuts on their chins? Ragirl said ours are far and wide.

Serra

• Private
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2015, 06:21:29 AM »
Still pretty.  Eyes - 80% of looks.

I don't think she'll like it though when the only roles she gets in 15 years are those of washed up druggies and prostitutes.

needadvancement

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2015, 06:49:32 AM »
It would seem that way, but I had the same thing happen to my buccal fat with SG. My surgeon said I experienced weight fluctuations, when in fact I had gained weight to the heaviest I've been just to see if it was that, and it's not. My face looks emaciated after SG, whereas before my buccal fat looked a bit chubby with the different bone structure.
If I get my hands on some of my pics, I'll black out my identifying features to show you the difference.

If that were the case you should have been able to see proof of this with before and after x-rays. Do you happen to have that?

I just think this is going overboard, I need a bigger sample size to be fully convinced. The most negative reports that I've seen about SG aside from numbness are from women who feel that their new chin makes them look more masculine(this would be great for me as a male who is looking into a SG for the future) but not this issue of somehow losing massive amounts of facial width.

There's also the issue of course that some people are really not good candidates for this surgery for a number of reasons. Irresponsible surgeons would still accept these patients for this surgery.

Serra

• Private
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2015, 07:09:13 AM »
If that were the case you should have been able to see proof of this with before and after x-rays. Do you happen to have that?

I just think this is going overboard, I need a bigger sample size to be fully convinced. The most negative reports that I've seen about SG aside from numbness are from women who feel that their new chin makes them look more masculine(this would be great for me as a male who is looking into a SG for the future) but not this issue of somehow losing massive amounts of facial width.

There's also the issue of course that some people are really not good candidates for this surgery for a number of reasons. Irresponsible surgeons would still accept these patients for this surgery.

How do you see how the soft tissue drapes in the new way with xrays?