Author Topic: Why does her chin surgery look so terrible?  (Read 21689 times)

needadvancement

Re: Why does her chin surgery look so terrible?
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2015, 07:12:22 AM »
How do you see how the soft tissue drapes in the new way with xrays?

In a Ceph from the front of the skull, you can see the outline of the tissue around the head. If you have front ceph x-rays from before and after your surgery, you can see for a fact how the tissue of your face has changed or not.

Serra

• Private
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2015, 07:51:56 AM »
In a Ceph from the front of the skull, you can see the outline of the tissue around the head. If you have front ceph x-rays from before and after your surgery, you can see for a fact how the tissue of your face has changed or not.

Show me how to decipher the tissue around my head in my xrays?

[attachment deleted by admin]

needadvancement

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2015, 08:22:40 AM »
I tried to outline what I mean(let me know if you want this picture deleted)

I don't see a difference with the width, what you're seeing would then be an optical illusion of the SG.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2015, 06:15:49 PM »
Show me how to decipher the tissue around my head in my xrays?

If you x-rays were taken with a cone beam CT, you can ask who ever took them for a CD-ROM that has the raw DICOM files of the scans.  You can then use a free 3D DICOM file viewer and see your skull from all sorts of angles, tissue depth (bone, skin), etc...

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2015, 09:18:27 PM »
I think she looks great. Yeah she was naturally pretty before but she clearly wanted that sort of "high fashion"/tranny looks and she got it.

I gotta say her work is really f**king good. I'm usually an expert on this s**t but I actually can't f**king tell exactly how it was done but she's had cheekbone augmentation, chin augmentation, the buccal fat removal and some sort of dramatic weight loss OR skin tightening procedure. I'll tell you, her doctor was f**king on point.

If you saw this girl without seeing her before, you'd think she was gorgeous.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2015, 09:21:41 PM »
the mandible shaving of her gonal angles was a TERRIBLE idea and it was certainly done. Problem is, she didn't have jaw surgery and her mandible is highly diagonal not straight so it just looks like a really steep U now. But you know, she probably took a gamble on hoping for what sh envisioned, it was a risk and didn't pay. We're all in that situation and hey, might happen to any of us. Better to be prepared for the fact things might not turn out how you want. On the other hand, they might also turn much better than you expected. Best of all is to have no expectations. On anything.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2015, 09:43:50 PM »
the mandible shaving of her gonal angles was a TERRIBLE idea and it was certainly done. Problem is, she didn't have jaw surgery and her mandible is highly diagonal not straight so it just looks like a really steep U now. But you know, she probably took a gamble on hoping for what sh envisioned, it was a risk and didn't pay. We're all in that situation and hey, might happen to any of us. Better to be prepared for the fact things might not turn out how you want. On the other hand, they might also turn much better than you expected. Best of all is to have no expectations. On anything.

I remember a mandibular implant before and after of a woman with a nice strong square jaw, who had her jaw angles shaved down.  She reversed it by having jaw angle implants. 

terry947

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2015, 10:23:44 PM »
something is off about her eyes too, looks like they have less support underneath and they also appear bigger/buldge-ier.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2015, 10:30:34 PM »
something is off about her eyes too, looks like they have less support underneath and they also appear bigger/buldge-ier.

Fat loss.

terry947

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2015, 10:33:23 PM »
i man that sucks, I want to lose weight, but apart of me is scared that i'll make my mid face look worse.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2015, 10:43:00 PM »
i man that sucks, I want to lose weight, but apart of me is scared that i'll make my mid face look worse.

Then you will procrastinate less about surgery.  Worked for me.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2015, 11:39:28 PM »

it's because of something like malar implants but without the crucial orbital rim enhancement.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2015, 11:43:38 PM »
Isn't this ultimately what we all want? I mean just imagine too a guy with these features and short hair. He'd be handsome, this woman has all the right angles.

This is what I want basically as far as the jawline, chin, the angle of the lips and the cheekbones. This woman has had some major surgery cause people aren't born with that bone structure, unless you're like a Czech supermodel or something.

But seriously, I'm going to show this to Sinn as a guide for what I want.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2015, 11:48:08 PM »
I mean there must be silicone implants under the eyes right? She has such a plush positive vector under her eyes. But could that be fillers instead?

Is the jawline natural? Or implants. I don't know, but however she got it I wanna know.

Incidentally I think surgeons are sort of full of s**t. I showed Sinn a pic of Tilda Swinton as an extreme example of someone with great bone structure, and he said she's had surgery. He said that of Johnny Depp (he had buccal fat removal) and other pics so I'm starting to wonder about his eye, but he obviously doesn't watch movies or pays attention to actors cause I don't think any of those people had surgery. He thought Ed Harris had amazing bone structure, which I agree with so at least he has good taste.

Jesus, I gotta tell you guys, I'm starting to get real giddy about all this. I'm about to have some seriously major work done in three stages. I mean whether the results are good or bad one thing is for sure, they're gonna be f**king extreme. I'm gonna look in the mirror when it's over and wonder, who is this person? Well here's to living on the bleeding edge!

PloskoPlus

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2015, 01:30:18 AM »
Isn't this ultimately what we all want? I mean just imagine too a guy with these features and short hair. He'd be handsome, this woman has all the right angles.
A good looking man can be turned into a good looking woman and vice versa.  I saw on the news that Kardashian tranny.  You know what?  I'd do it.