Author Topic: Rhinoplasty Revisited.  (Read 6897 times)

terry947

Re: Rhinoplasty Revisited.
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2015, 12:43:34 PM »
adrien brody is good looking because of his eyes.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2015, 06:59:32 PM »
A lot of people tell me Dr. Bahman Guyron is the guy for rhinoplasty.

As for shape I like the shape he achieves. But I haven't seen his work on anyone with a nose like mine. Think a bulbous version of kal penn nose, that's mine. I don't necessarily want it smaller, i just want it more structured so it doesn't droop and the overall structure refined so it doesn't announce itself as the first thing on my face.

What do you guys think of these? I like that he keeps the nose structured and relatively large but just more refined. TO me that's a sign of a rhinoplasty surgeon that knows what he's doing. Rhinoplasty has a long history and the whole cut and make a small petite ski slope tip is a thing of the past --it eventually leads to various deformities like saddle deformities, pinched tip, land collapse. The new way as exemplified by Dean Toriumi and others is to actually structure the nose so it "looks" like it's smaller and more refined but will hold up over the long term. Do you guys agree?

http://drbahmanguyuron.com/gallery/image-gallery/rhinoplasty/

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2015, 08:38:18 PM »
so seriously who is the best doc for doing a kal penn type bulbous nose. there is one example i know of but it wasn't great. i like the strong bridge straight nose, i wonder if I can achieve this?

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2015, 09:00:09 PM »
A lot of people tell me Dr. Bahman Guyron is the guy for rhinoplasty.

As for shape I like the shape he achieves. But I haven't seen his work on anyone with a nose like mine. Think a bulbous version of kal penn nose, that's mine. I don't necessarily want it smaller, i just want it more structured so it doesn't droop and the overall structure refined so it doesn't announce itself as the first thing on my face.

What do you guys think of these? I like that he keeps the nose structured and relatively large but just more refined. TO me that's a sign of a rhinoplasty surgeon that knows what he's doing. Rhinoplasty has a long history and the whole cut and make a small petite ski slope tip is a thing of the past --it eventually leads to various deformities like saddle deformities, pinched tip, land collapse. The new way as exemplified by Dean Toriumi and others is to actually structure the nose so it "looks" like it's smaller and more refined but will hold up over the long term. Do you guys agree?

http://drbahmanguyuron.com/gallery/image-gallery/rhinoplasty/

I hate those results where the nose ends up coming really close to a greek-style nose of almost meeting up completely with the forehead. Then the nose also looks WAY too small in profile.

Sometimes surgeons just need to tell people their facial morphology doesn't lend itself to anything but a curved nose. Unless of course there is a way for them to seriously build out to nose to make it larger, and therefore straight but still proportionately angled.
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2015, 10:19:46 PM »
hey 27f you've seen my nose right? What do you think i should do?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2015, 01:36:59 PM »
I agree with plosko, first you gotta address the overall architecture and frame of the face, only then does a rhinoplasty make sense.

Once I get a nice new broad frame to my face I'll think about rhinoplasty, cause it's just too risky.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2015, 01:38:23 PM »

Get the surgery and nose job.  You'll be so hawt that Chippendales will scout you in a heartbeat and then you can repay me with a nice sum of $100k that you've accumulated as a male stripper.  Then I will take that $100k and get my surgery and become hawt too and strip to earn the $100k back to repay you. 

Solid plan.

You have no idea. I'm attacking the gym real hard now so that I have no excuses and I'm just super hawt. I just WANNNA BE HAAAAAAAAWT!

Total deal on the plan!

PloskoPlus

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2015, 06:24:46 PM »
Rohrich, Cochran

One would think the best ones would be in Beverly Hills.