Author Topic: Sandro Pelo-I do not recommend  (Read 7404 times)

mynameis

Re: Sandro Pelo-I do not recommend
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2015, 08:07:40 AM »
Hi Plosko and Optimistic.

I emailed Dr. Pelo months ago asking if he could do the mandibular wing and cheek osteotomies and he said he is able to perform both of them.

I then emailed about a possible appointment or possibly an email or skype appointment that I would be willing to pay for and got no reply.

A few months before that I had exchanged some email with Zarrinbal who asked me to send pictures and x-rays, I did this but never got a reply. Somebody mentioned that the size of the email might have made them go to his junk folder but I also got no reply when I emailed to ask if he'd got my email.

Rico

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2015, 01:23:37 PM »
when a message once is gone into SPAM, then the next ones will go also there

try from another mail account (another domain) - just ask if they received your previous mails (write down your previous mail address) with photos.
There is also small chance, that they do not want to cooperate with you

STUPIDJAWS: You have not given any arguments, why you think Iannetti is a butcher ... this is not helpful. It has nothing to do with patience...
Please could you help me to determine if he is really good or not . I need your source of bad opinions. Please tell me more
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 06:22:36 AM by Rico :) »

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2015, 03:17:40 AM »
hi rico, a dentist and an myofunctional trainer told me many patients come to them after bimax surgery and many times they can't help because a nerve reaching the palate is cut...he immediately told me "don't tell me it's iannetti who performed surgery on you, as we will never recover tongue posture in this case".

I told him it was pelo, he said let me see, and after examining the response of my tongue at the "spot" he recognized the nerve had not been cut.

Rico

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2015, 04:23:06 AM »
Thx for explanation. Now you're talking. ;) However It's strange. You are Italian ?

Pelo was Iannetti's student probably ;)

If you are Italian, could you translate what you wrote to Italian ?. I will put that on Italian maxfac forum in order to get more information (of course I'm not gonna put your nickname)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 04:52:07 AM by Rico :) »

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2015, 04:27:53 AM »
Thx for explanation. However It's strange. You are Italian ?

Pelo was Iannetti's student probably ;)

If you are Italian, could you translate what you wrote to Italian ?. I will put that on Italian maxfac forum in order to get more information (of course I'm not gonna put your nickname)

Yes i could, you may post it here and i can translate it. Pelo was not his student.

Ah, iannetti's surgical plan for me (in my case) was the following: maxillary impaction of 5 mm and no braces, maintaining my same old occlusion.

A pretty s**tty plan, considering how deformed i was. ( i needed bimax advancement with ccw rotation by ANY standard, his plan was RIDICULOUS, When other dr's saw it they were like "is this real life"?)