Author Topic: What procedures would you suggest for my eye area?  (Read 77695 times)

Charles-Guillaume

Re: What procedures would you suggest for my eye area?
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2015, 10:45:34 AM »
I'm adding another image of my preop self, so that you may better appreciate the full extent of my malproportionality. It is a full frontal, taken with a cellphone camera, so there must be some lens distortion. Anyhow, it is the complete version of the one of my eyes posted in the OP.

Here my poor skin quality becomes more apparent (acne scarring most notably). You can also see how close together my eyes truly look, as compared with my (perfectly normal) midfacial dimension.

Again, if anyone is capable (and willing) of morphing my face, please consider it. I would like to see a version of myself with the eyes a few mm further apart, well-developed zygomatic bones, and a wider, deeper mandible.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2015, 11:00:34 AM »
instead of surgery costs you should just pay for me to be flown down to wherever you live and I'll hang out with you for a week or two and we'll go out and rage and I'll show you how to pick up chicks and get laid and stuff. Seriously, you should consider this.

MrFox

« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2015, 11:45:56 AM »
I'd do... unspeakable things to have that eye shape.

Why not post a frontal photo of your face post op for others to judge if your eyes are unacceptably close for your new face shape?

Like you said, the size of the eyeball would be an issue when increasing the horizontal length of eyelids, I'm sure it's ALMOST unavoidable for that procedure to look "off".

Also, like Ploskoplus said, most box osteotoies are done with a view to make things good enough because anything is better than the patient's starting point.

terry947

« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2015, 12:40:06 PM »
I dont want to jump on the bandwagon of "you look good man you dont need anything" and even though I agree with most people here I can see what you are saying.

I dont know why we keep talking about attraction here but I thought this board is already on the same page that the start of attraction = mostly looks. Long term relationships = looks + good personality.  Obviously there are some exceptions.

The problem that people still think this is because hollywood makes stupid ass shows an movies portraying hot wives with ugly and dumb husbands such as: married with children, king of queens, modern family (i'd probably be able to go on but i don't watch tv). My point being both genders have almost equally as bad. Where as women can wear makeup men cant. What you see is what you get.

Anyways, I think your eyes are good. Before doing any crazy box osteotomy, get a chin wing first and see how it changes the relationship in your face. Make the chin wider. Not sure how you can make your mouth wider?

Also just post a regular photo man.

When I came on here and asked for advice I took some pics with my cellphone 1 meter away. From all angles, and then people gave me advice. I'm sure you have a cellphone with a camera if youre able to get jaw surgery no problem. 

Charles-Guillaume

« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2015, 01:56:56 PM »
instead of surgery costs you should just pay for me to be flown down to wherever you live and I'll hang out with you for a week or two and we'll go out and rage and I'll show you how to pick up chicks and get laid and stuff. Seriously, you should consider this.
I will consider that. Thanks. :)

I'd do... unspeakable things to have that eye shape.

Why not post a frontal photo of your face post op for others to judge if your eyes are unacceptably close for your new face shape?

Like you said, the size of the eyeball would be an issue when increasing the horizontal length of eyelids, I'm sure it's ALMOST unavoidable for that procedure to look "off".

Also, like Ploskoplus said, most box osteotoies are done with a view to make things good enough because anything is better than the patient's starting point.

I too like the shape of my eyes, but their dimension is just... bleh. Once the swelling has subsided I will take better pics, I still look like too much of a potato for that.

Perhaps local eyeball expansion will become a thing eventually.

I dont want to jump on the bandwagon of "you look good man you dont need anything" and even though I agree with most people here I can see what you are saying.

Thanks, that's refreshing indeed.

I dont know why we keep talking about attraction here but I thought this board is already on the same page that the start of attraction = mostly looks. Long term relationships = looks + good personality.  Obviously there are some exceptions.

I mentioned that my looks have previously kept me from obtaining a healthy love life, and things progressed from there. Most people seem to prefer focusing on my mental state, and I try to respond to questions asked and imperatives dealt.

The problem that people still think this is because hollywood makes stupid ass shows an movies portraying hot wives with ugly and dumb husbands such as: married with children, king of queens, modern family (i'd probably be able to go on but i don't watch tv). My point being both genders have almost equally as bad. Where as women can wear makeup men cant. What you see is what you get.

Things may have been that way half a century ago, but nowadays, oh no.

Anyways, I think your eyes are good. Before doing any crazy box osteotomy, get a chin wing first and see how it changes the relationship in your face. Make the chin wider. Not sure how you can make your mouth wider?

Yeah, I will prioritise the chin wing. It is apparently possible to widen the mouth, but very difficult to make it aesthetically pleasing.

Also just post a regular photo man.

When I came on here and asked for advice I took some pics with my cellphone 1 meter away. From all angles, and then people gave me advice. I'm sure you have a cellphone with a camera if youre able to get jaw surgery no problem.

I would do that if it weren't for the swelling.

Anyhow, guys, I decided to have a morph done. With eyeball enlargement and subsequent horizontal palpebral fissure elongation, chin wing, box osteotomy, malar osteotomy, and horizontal mouth augmentation I could possibly look like that. Unfortunately, several of those procedures are largely unavailable or even as of yet unknown.

Much nicer proportions, no?

meepmeepmeep

« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2015, 02:09:59 PM »

Much nicer proportions, no?

Yes, nicer proportions. What is your actual IPD and how many mm do you figure you added in the morph? Did you do anything to change the mid face?

Charles-Guillaume

« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2015, 02:12:56 PM »
Yes, nicer proportions. What is your actual IPD and how many mm do you figure you added in the morph? Did you do anything to change the mid face?

I expanded the zygos and orbitals overall, as well as the mouth. No other changes to the midface. My actual PD is between 59 and 60 mm (cannot for the life of me get a more precise measurement), in the morph it's about 67 mm. In reality I would probably opt for 63-64 mm unless I could really make my eyes horizontally larger.

babyface99

« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2015, 03:02:43 PM »
you need to accept that surgery can't give you 10/10 looks and some things aren't possible.  You made out good with your previous surgery. stop being such an autist and worry about making more money. You will get more girls with that anyway.

Charles-Guillaume

« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2015, 03:10:05 PM »
you need to accept that surgery can't give you 10/10 looks and some things aren't possible.  You made out good with your previous surgery. stop being such an autist and worry about making more money. You will get more girls with that anyway.

If I do have autism it isn't something that I can "stop" being. Anyhow, I do realise that I will never, bar divine intervention, become a "10/10". However, I would like, if at all possible, to go from 5/10 to perhaps 7-8/10. I don't like to "rate" on a scale 1-10, but there's that.

I don't want girls who are attracted to money, I want girls who are attracted to my looks. Hence, I rarely tell anyone IRL that I come from a wealthy family.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2015, 03:19:47 PM »
Why aren't you considering my offer!!!??

babyface99

« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2015, 03:21:29 PM »
If I do have autism it isn't something that I can "stop" being. Anyhow, I do realise that I will never, bar divine intervention, become a "10/10". However, I would like, if at all possible, to go from 5/10 to perhaps 7-8/10. I don't like to "rate" on a scale 1-10, but there's that.

I don't want girls who are attracted to money, I want girls who are attracted to my looks. Hence, I rarely tell anyone IRL that I come from a wealthy family.
1. That's true and sorry if you are truly autistic however you can learn  be more normal
2. I see what your talking about man but like i said before, the only things you need to improve on (looks wise) arent really changeable
3. What's the difference? Either way they are shallow reasons,  at least with money you earned it.(not in the case of family money but you get the point)

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2015, 03:22:49 PM »
You seriously need to bulk up and get a cool like mad men style haircut.

Seriously, even if you have a potato face (which you don't) a guy like you who is especially socially retarded needs to develop a buff body. Think Jason Statham style. You could achieve that with like 5 1.5 hour workouts a week. Hit the metal and protein HARD!!!!!!

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2015, 03:25:44 PM »
I personally don't buy the whole if chicks are attracted to a guy's wealth they are goldiggers.

f**k THAT. Chicks are attracted to a guy's attributes. Looks may be one attribute, wealth is a symbol of your munificence and what you've accomplished in life and a guy who is ambitious, and achieves things will have wealth (or other types of prestige) and so that is ATTRACTIVE. They are still attracted to you for YOU. Stare into the depth of your soul motherf**ker and behind every mask you tear of you'll find another until you reach the VOID. There's NOTHING else. THERE IS NO "YOU" the self is an illusion. So wanting women to love you for you or your looks or your wealth. It's all just a game motherf**ker. Play to win!

babyface99

« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2015, 03:30:52 PM »
One of my best friends has asbergers. But rather than give up on being socially accepted he used his calculated style of  thinking in order to figure out the aspects of normal behavior and wrote it all down.  Over time he has modeled his own behavior after what he's learned and has gotten to the point where he has more friends than me and gets laid weekly. And no he isn't particularity good looking

babyface99

« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2015, 03:41:51 PM »
I personally don't buy the whole if chicks are attracted to a guy's wealth they are goldiggers.

f**k THAT. Chicks are attracted to a guy's attributes. Looks may be one attribute, wealth is a symbol of your munificence and what you've accomplished in life and a guy who is ambitious, and achieves things will have wealth (or other types of prestige) and so that is ATTRACTIVE. They are still attracted to you for YOU. Stare into the depth of your soul motherf**ker and behind every mask you tear of you'll find another until you reach the VOID. There's NOTHING else. THERE IS NO "YOU" the self is an illusion. So wanting women to love you for you or your looks or your wealth. It's all just a game motherf**ker. Play to win!
wtf lazlo your the one who told me to get a genio and worry about making cash god damnit, your only ageeing because you also want wider set eyes smh. But i agree that you should increase you sexual market value as much as possible but eye spacing is a dangerous thing to f**k with and its a rare procedure even for deformed patients. The chin thing might help him so i guess go ahead and try with that Charles but your not going to get much better. If anything id say your best bet is to get jacked and do hgh/steroids if your lucky you will get some masculanization in your face but its dangerous and your fine as is imo.