Author Topic: What procedures would you suggest for my eye area?  (Read 77602 times)

Gregor Samsa

Re: What procedures would you suggest for my eye area?
« Reply #105 on: July 09, 2015, 12:14:27 AM »
you got the implants right? I thought you had a pretty good improvement man
 unless im thinking of somebody else

Eh, you're probably thinking of someone else. I had HA augmentation but no traditional implants.

terry947

« Reply #106 on: July 09, 2015, 12:34:37 AM »
Lol I love the gifs

Gregor Samsa

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #108 on: July 09, 2015, 12:42:41 AM »
27f I would make you absolutely LOVE sex. In fact, I'd make you beg for it.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #109 on: July 09, 2015, 12:57:09 PM »
what do you do as a profession 27f? Charles-Guillaume, where have you gone? We're waiting for your latest news on what steps you've taken forward to actually address your concerns. For my part I think you need a visual morph done from someone who can realistically show you what is possible through plastic surgery.

Charles-Guillaume

« Reply #110 on: July 10, 2015, 01:25:19 AM »
Charles-Guillaume, where have you gone? We're waiting for your latest news on what steps you've taken forward to actually address your concerns. For my part I think you need a visual morph done from someone who can realistically show you what is possible through plastic surgery.

I ain't going nowhere until I am content. ;)

Since it does appear (through my thread on close-set eyes in men), unless I and other people have understated the severity of my hypotelorism, that one can be conventionally attractive with close-set eyes though it clearly isn't an ideal trait, I will chill out with the box osteotomy stuff for the time being and start by making less expensive and risky improvements. Chin wing or possibly Sailer-style bone implants (if they do turn out to actually fuse with the jaw and become "organic"--I do not want lifeless silicone or some old bulls**t in my body) as well as, potentially, malar augmentation for some additional width and perhaps forward projection (though some people have claimed that my cheeks are sufficiently projecting already--they sort of look very dull now, but this might be due to swelling since I am yet only just about one month postop). Rhinoplasty to make the nose straight (though it looks less prominent there is still an ugly bony hump on my nose) and possibly some alar grafting and conservative tip reduction if I can find a surgeon that I can trust to do a good job. I need septoplasty anyway, so might as well improve the nasal aesthetics while I'm at it.

In addition to this I should get back to working out. Perhaps I'll try HGH out, in very moderate dosages, in order to potentially gain thicker overall bone structure. I'm drinking a whole heap of carrot juice a day for the beta-carotene, and am looking into skin peeling to get rid of acne scarring. A hair transplant would be great, since my hairline looks about fifteen years older than I (people often estimate my age to be somewhere around 18) am. I am however very reluctant to use finasteride, given how it seems to induce irreversible bone demineralisation and sexual dysfunction in certain patients. Rogaine for thicker (and hopefully darker) eyebrows. Quite possibly I'll even consider a very subtle "guyliner" and mascara combination, just to the extent that the eyes look "enhanced" but not obviously "made". I will also try yet again to go full WAP in terms of diet. There is no real reason other than apathy for not doing so.

Perhaps, after all of this, the hypotelorism won't bother me so much anymore.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #111 on: July 10, 2015, 01:40:13 AM »
Try Clindamycin in alcohol lotion form for your skin.   It's cheap, safe, and despite what they say about antibiotics not working for acne long term, it has worked for me for the last 10 years.

Let the swelling recede, before you decide to do anything.  Noses are overrated.  If the frame of your face is good, no-one cares about the nose.  Daniel Day Lewis has a crooked, broken nose - he broke during filming 15 or 20 years ago.  Does anyone really notice?  He is ridiculously good looking.  BTW, I learned about his busted nose on this very forum.  I was none the wiser before.

Charles-Guillaume

« Reply #112 on: July 10, 2015, 02:02:44 AM »
Thanks for the advice guys!

By the way, I have stopped wearing elastics, and my upper dental arch is shifted about 2 mm to the left. This should be corrigible through orthodontic work, I hope?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #113 on: July 11, 2015, 01:26:20 PM »
Lazlo a bottom b*tch is basically the Pimps favorite girl in his stable of ho's.  Shes usually the one he marries when they retire.  Its simple Pimpin' 101

Cool so that was a compliment! Man 27f wants me so bad.

Charles-Guillaume

« Reply #114 on: July 14, 2015, 09:07:44 AM »
For the sake of (my own, primarily) curiosity, I will add an image of myself taken several years before I got braces. What is interesting is that my upper lip looked pretty long prior to my teeth being straightened and repositioned, but now it is 13-15 mm (philtrum excluding the actual lip) which is supposedly the ideal range. Jaw surgery increased my lower facial height by a slight margin, which is a very good thing since I had a very weak lower third.

In this image, my mild hypotelorism becomes apparent. I think that my eyebrows are somewhat raised, but you can clearly see that my eyes are very much too close together in comparison with the rest of my features.

I was about 15 years old back then, so obviously my face has become somewhat more "adult" in shape and outline, but the flaws that I am so adamant about correcting come through very clearly.

BTW, Charles- since you're mf Smaug swimming in gold- why not fly to Korea.  They've got the best skincare treatments.  Get the laser skin package.  It'll make your face super smooth, get rid of all the scars and discoloration.  Then hit up the sauna houses for a nice detox.  Can't have a crusty ass body after you get a silky smooth baby face  ;)

Thanks hun, I'll look into that. :)

Charles-Guillaume

« Reply #115 on: July 14, 2015, 10:15:07 AM »
How do you look like right now?

Swollen and pretty bad.

Charles-Guillaume

« Reply #116 on: July 14, 2015, 10:24:57 AM »
I'm sure you are an intelligent guy, but do not underestimate how much SH/ puaH can alter your perception when it comes to looks. Not to be patronizing but I didn't realise how bizarre my thinking patterns had become until about 6 months into reading it compulsively.

Yeah, I don't really take that stuff seriously. My issue is with my narrow midface, and this was the case long before I took my quest to the internet.

Just something to bear in mind... really a guy only needs to be a 6 or weak 7 to have a decent sex life.

If he's neurotypical, yeah.  :(

Charles-Guillaume

« Reply #117 on: July 14, 2015, 10:43:56 AM »
What did you have done?  You had it recently?
Bimax, about five weeks ago.

Just to reiterate the inexplicability of my very close-set eyes, exactly none of my eight great-grandparents and their descendants (excluding yours truly) has this trait. I am 100% certain (thank you, genetics) that I am a lineal descendant of all of them. Some even had wide-set eyes (which is hardly ideal, but the polar opposite of hypertelorism).

The only one of them who has kind of close-set eyes is my grandfather, but he has 1.) good lower facial height and 2.) nowhere near as close-set eyes as I have. In fact, his eye spacing looks (and is, I measured his PD) perfectly normal.

This is my grandfather and I back when I was a kid. As you can see his eyes are somewhat close-set, but if you compare it to any image of me it rapidly becomes evident that there is no real issue here.

I must have inherited some really spooky recessive gene, or developed improperly. In either case, I will not rest until I have normal-spaced eyes.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 10:54:07 AM by Charles-Guillaume »

Charles-Guillaume

« Reply #118 on: July 14, 2015, 10:58:31 AM »
What can be done though? For eye spacing

Box osteotomy, possibly some eclectic orbital rim osteotomy (supposedly Dr. Sinn offers this), HGH and praying that it induces lateral skull expansion. Options are all pretty crap, but there is no way that I will accept defeat.

Charles-Guillaume

« Reply #119 on: July 14, 2015, 02:37:03 PM »
Just for reference, in case anyone has any more suggestions, this is what I would ideally like to accomplish with the osteotomies (pic is from a bad angle, but the features are evident anyway):

This is my uncle as a young man. Relatives insist that I look similar to him--essentially, he is me without flaws. Not a tremendously good-looking man by any means, but has a well-developed wide skull with a wide jaw and chin (CWO), wide pronounced zygomatic bones (ZSO), and normally spaced eyes (Sinn's exclusive orbital rim osteotomy). We are of the same height and constitution, but facially he is pretty much the upgraded, fully developed version of me.