Author Topic: Can Long Midfaces Be Beautiful?  (Read 17807 times)

RedLips

Re: Can Long Midfaces Be Beautiful?
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2015, 09:14:20 PM »
Is there makeup that can make my chin look better? I hate it.

RedLips

« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2015, 05:23:01 PM »
Look how much longer my eye-to-mouth distance is than his?! That is a normal human sitting next to me. My face isn't normal.

http://imgur.com/aZDi85m

babyface99

« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2015, 06:33:52 PM »
That guy is still uglier than you though idk what about him is but face length isn't the be all end all of beauty standards

RedLips

« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2015, 07:20:10 AM »
That guy is still uglier than you though idk what about him is but face length isn't the be all end all of beauty standards

So I'm definitely ugly?

baldguy83

« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2015, 08:46:55 AM »
You're not ugly at all, what makes you think so? Your midface is great, nothing wrong with it. Great cheekbones, lovely eyes, cute nose. I'd consider a girl like you to be out of my league.

What is your goal? Do you want to be prettier still? If so, why? You don't get enough attention from men?

Icy

« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2015, 01:51:14 PM »
I do hope you're joking and not actually serious. If you consider that ugly you really don't know ugly... your chin is a bit recessed, nothing excessively distracting. You could honestly get by no problem without surgery, unlike some of us whom surgery will never be able to render attractive - only normalise abnormal features that we have. My advice would be to consult a surgeon and get away from sites like these, they only foster even more distorted and dysmorphic thinking.

So I'm definitely ugly?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 02:02:56 PM by Icy »