Author Topic: Facial Fat Types - Malar Fat Pad of Doom!!!  (Read 24790 times)

jesterofmalice

Re: Facial Fat Types - Malar Fat Pad of Doom!!!
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2015, 06:49:23 AM »
what makes the girl on the right less attractive? Like, what would she need to do in order to match the harmony of the girl on the left? Does she have a recessed maxilla?
 Bodybuilder guy looks like his teeth are quite far back, recessed maxilla too?

With the girl, obviously her nose isn't as good, but let's not concern ourselves with that.
The one of the right is a good 30lbs lighter, but her face doesn't have anything like the definition the one on the left has.
The one on the right seems to have too much excess flesh around her jawline either side of her chin. You can see it on the photos.
The much 'bigger' one on the left has a very defined jawline.
There's also a slight 'double chin' on the skinnier girl.

The bigger girl also has better teeth that are straight. Is this a result of having bigger jaws??? (no crowding)

If I had to guess, i'd say the skinnier girl has smaller jaws, her lower jaw is too far back, and she has a smaller chin.

As for the bodybuilder, I think his issues are very similar. In his case, both his top and bottom rows of teeth seem too far back?

However, i'm far from an expert and, like you,  would like to hear others views on them pics

jesterofmalice

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2015, 04:58:40 AM »
no thoughts?

Ginger

« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2015, 10:47:32 PM »
Girl on the left has wide set eyes, good orbital rims, and nice cheekbones. The girl on the right, those features aren't quite as ideal, and her maxilla looks recessed.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2015, 12:46:53 PM »
When I think of "doom" i think of the zombie apocalypse, not malar fat pads. Just saying.

Carry on with the insanity.
Millimeters are miles on the face.