Author Topic: UPDATED-Lazlo's surgeries --UPDATED WITH RHINO INFO AT THE END  (Read 13109 times)

meepmeepmeep

Re: Lazlo's surgeries
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2015, 02:15:17 AM »
I'm definitely wanting to know more about this so-called ramus drop.

im also very curious what is meant by this. lazlo, can you provide any more details?

yxcvb

Re: UPDATED-Lazlo's surgeries --UPDATED WITH RHINO INFO AT THE END
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2015, 07:10:18 AM »
I'm sorry but there is no way you can have that many surgeries in one year just by going the need of anasthesia alone. You'd most likely end up dead even if you're young your body cannot take that many surgeries.

Anyway even if you could manage this I doubt they'd really want to operate on someone who had an operation 2 months before on the same area.

My surgery was almost a year ago and the bone hasnt fully consolidated yet and the last bits of sensitivity just went away 1-2 months ago.

Bobbit

« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2015, 11:42:36 AM »
Okay just for fun I'm listing all the surgeries I plan on having. In order I'm gonna have them and just to keep track:

1) Lefort 1 -3 piece/BSSO (with ramus drop)/genioplasty (widening and lengthening) CCW rotation/fat pad removal under lower jaw

(march/april--completion)

2) Modified lefort 3 with bone grafting for height as and 1 cm projection/Canthopexy/Brow bridge augmentation/reshaping

(July 1st/August completion)

3) Rhinoplasty/Otoplasty (probably Dr. Cochran)

(September 1st Completion)

4) Dermabrasion + Co2 laser for acne scars/Sculptra to temples and cheekbones, plus juvederm for volume restoration in face

October 2016

5) Botox to intradermal nasal skin to stop oiliness and shininess of nose

October 2016

6) Stem cell enhanced Hair multiplication to do some grafts to my slightly receded hairline and thicken my crown area

7) I'm going to design my own technique with the help of a periodontist to graft bone between all my teeth in addition to alloderm from cadavers and rebuild my interdental papilla. This is something that definitely can be accomplished.

late 2016/2017

Can you help me understand - -  ?

Where will the surgical incisions be for the  1st and   2nd procedures  ?

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2015, 04:58:23 PM »
For the first all inside the mouth.

For the second it will be inside as well. For earl Sinn did some small incisions near the eye but he doesn't need to do that anymore.
 This is pretty standard stuff.

Man, yet again you seem to post s**t in direct contradiction to what has been told to me.

I've spoken with him VERY recently and have continued to be informed that incisions near the eye must be made. I know of no surgery on the infraorbital rims that doesn't involve some kind of extraoral incisions.

Are you 110% positive?
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

mike888miller

« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2015, 04:15:37 PM »
i could spend hours talking about fat injection but don't want to bore people here, so just the cliff notes, most of what people write is accurate, you will have some resorbtion and you will have some lumping, you will have to go back and get it evened out. get the best doctor, make sure he uses the right approach, easy to find out via medscape research how this is done.

if you compare it to normal filler, disadvantage is therefore it much much harder to reverse, you cant be as precise. advantages are it is much cheaper as filler can run into the 10.000s if you use the very doctor and have big areas, it lasts longer i.e. 36 vs 18 months, and best of all it looks more natural, you don't get that housewives of beverly hills looks as the viscosity is lower.

clarification question : you mean he will make the tip of the chin wider, or he will make the jaw wider, i assume it is the former.

ZygoAmbitionz

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2020, 08:40:01 PM »
Lazlo how did the MLF3? Was it able to match the forward growth of your lower third after the LF1? thanks

Lefortitude

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2020, 01:17:41 PM »
i dont think he went through with it.