Author Topic: Is this morph possible with HA?  (Read 4574 times)

Lazlo

• Private
Re: Is this morph possible with HA?
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2015, 11:10:51 AM »
Tumerican, something struck me as odd about you calling me "spastic" and you've done it a few times.

I crossreferenced this with some of the sluthate forums and noticed someone there is also calling me a "spastic" and a "subhuman". That's quite a specific term to be using. Also that person is calling all the users here utter failures and subhumans and knocking the forum as a whole. You're my "mydougiefresh"!!!!

Just thought others on this forum would like to know that they are being slighted and insulted on a forum for dumb teenage boys and their personal info is being leeked there!!

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2015, 12:52:52 PM »
No that was not my thread but his use of the term indeed seemed apt
I have never leaked the personal information of anyone on this or any other forum and don't consider myself associated with that forum

Okay, good. Truce. And I will turn the other cheek since today is the day we celebrate the birth of the Christ Child from Nazareth and only love should be extolled and expressed.

So to all a very Merry Christmas!!

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2015, 05:02:16 PM »
This thread is bipolar as f**k. Not sure how to feel.

Merry Christmas though everyone!
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

JimmyTheGent

• Im likely the reason your Karma is so high.
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2015, 12:57:11 PM »
Tumerican, something struck me as odd about you calling me "spastic" and you've done it a few times.

I crossreferenced this with some of the sluthate forums and noticed someone there is also calling me a "spastic" and a "subhuman". That's quite a specific term to be using. Also that person is calling all the users here utter failures and subhumans and knocking the forum as a whole. You're my "mydougiefresh"!!!!

Just thought others on this forum would like to know that they are being slighted and insulted on a forum for dumb teenage boys and their personal info is being leeked there!!

Where is the private forums and how does one access them?  Guys guys guys there's no reason to argue or call people names. This is a jaw surgery forum how can people find stuff to argue about? If Lazlo feels he wants to throughly recearch each procedure before he has it done so be it. Having said that I wouldn't give a s**t about a little Rino scar and if any girl didn't date me because of it then she wasn't worth it to begin with.   
The more I learn about the gamble that is jaw surgery the more afraid I become!!!   :-(

SJay

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2015, 04:43:05 PM »
Regarding the rhinoplasty, my nose is far from perfect and if I cold turn the clock back I would never mess with it. My primary surgeon destroyed my birth nose, the revision has at least got me to the point where I can function without feeling like a freak. Yes, there is a columella scar, but this is actually the least of my worries. Scars generally take about two years to fully heal, they worsen and become thicker during the first couple of months, then gradually fade as the excess collagen is broken down and removed. It will fade, but it will never go away. This is an unfortunate consequence of open rhinoplasty.

Back to the HA, thanks to everyone who has contributed with their insights. I get the impression HA is generally quite risky. I'll therefore probably stick with advancement alone, and just use the HA for the step off and mentolabial fold, rather than contouring the whole jaw. Thanks!

PloskoPlus

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2015, 05:10:38 PM »
@PloskoPlus: Could you please point me in the right direction regarding the negative reviews, this would be very useful for me. Thanks!
I only heard these mentioned in passing by people who had double jaw surgery.  Their starting point was much worse than yours, so they didn't complain about it too much.  But it's like that with any aesthetic surgery.  The better the starting point, the pickier the patient.  What may be a minor complaint to them (regarding asymmetry) may be a tragedy to you.