Author Topic: Legit Jawline  (Read 3119 times)

Vic

Legit Jawline
« on: January 01, 2016, 03:35:56 PM »
Just saw this dude with such a solid jawline, I thought I need to post it. If my bone structure can be like anyones, this dude has it

[attachment deleted by admin]

Vic

Re: Legit Jawline
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 03:39:25 PM »
A couple more

Vic

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 03:41:30 PM »

Vic

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 03:42:16 PM »

kjohnt

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2016, 04:42:10 PM »
These highlight the importance of an occlusal plane that is close to parallel of the Frankfurt plane.  Shorter midface, gonial angles in front of the ears, more parallel mandibular plane, etc.

terry947

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2016, 11:12:09 PM »
This is a retarded thread. Sorry OP but what's the point of this? Hey let's look at these amazing jaws that we can never get since these dude grew normally? All of us on these forums know what great aesthetics are. This also isn't even a surgical question.....

But ya sucks man. Seeing guys like this with legit perfect jaws and facial growth yet there's nothing you can do about it.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 12:37:22 AM by terry947 »

Vic

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2016, 03:05:38 AM »
This gives you something to aim towards. Granted you want get the exact result, but who say's you can't come close to getting that type of Jawline through implants with a combination of osteotomy which suits your face

PloskoPlus

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2016, 03:28:08 AM »
This guy has a massive bones everywhere.  The end.

There is a B-grade Russian actor with the same features as Hayden Christensen, except his facial bones, his skull are just bigger... everywhere.

Hayden
https://goo.gl/Y6A2ET

B-grade actor
https://goo.gl/n6uW89

No osteotomies, implants will turn Hayden into his Russian doppleganger.

Vic

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2016, 05:30:45 AM »
This guy has a massive bones everywhere.  The end.

There is a B-grade Russian actor with the same features as Hayden Christensen, except his facial bones, his skull are just bigger... everywhere.

Hayden
https://goo.gl/Y6A2ET

B-grade actor
https://goo.gl/n6uW89

No osteotomies, implants will turn Hayden into his Russian doppleganger.

It's impossible to make someone look exactly the same as another person anyway, end of. Can Hayden come close to that bone structure through surgery, of course he can. No one's trying to get the perfect bone structure, we're all just trying to get as close as we can with what we've got to work with

PloskoPlus

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2016, 05:34:30 AM »
Can Hayden come close to that bone structure through surgery, of course he can.
That's the point.  No, he cannot.

terry947

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2016, 05:01:36 PM »
This gives you something to aim towards. Granted you want get the exact result, but who say's you can't come close to getting that type of Jawline through implants with a combination of osteotomy which suits your face

i wish man but i'm trying to be realistic. In my case, my face is too long to reproduce a naturally forward grown face. So i gotta work with what i got. these guys are in the top 1% looks. I rarely see guys this good looking.

kjohnt

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2016, 06:53:07 PM »
i wish man but i'm trying to be realistic. In my case, my face is too long to reproduce a naturally forward grown face. So i gotta work with what i got. these guys are in the top 1% looks. I rarely see guys this good looking.

The goal, IMO, should be to look like a better version of yourself and also improve any functional issues.  I think those aiming to look similar to someone else, or an ideal, will always be unhappy.

carlos30

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2016, 01:55:55 AM »
 with jaw/platic surgery you can't mimic what is done by hormones in puberty and eventually what's written in genetics. In best case you can get closer to your genetic potential (from attractive with deformity to attractive, or ugly with deformity to ugly) in worst case you end with fake look.