Author Topic: bleh  (Read 11586 times)

strongjawman

Re: REALLY BAD NEWS
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2016, 08:32:43 PM »
Wow, those guys are all cowardly kunts. Wouldn't care if they all died of AIDS in the near future.

Keep your head up, you'll get through this. Sometimes chitty things just happen for no reason, but it is our character that comes through when we persevere through the BS.

strongjawman

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2016, 12:37:41 AM »
truth bro. it's funny how your opinion changes about things like cops and capital punishment when you're personally afflicted by assault or crime. Like I've seen a corrupt cop or two, but most of them are good people. And like the type of person who takes a malicious delight in kicking a person's head who is lying face down on the ground --i mean that type of s**t is pure evil. Through my hands I was yelling "Please stop hitting me I'm seriously hurt just take everything you want my cellphone is in my jacket please just take it and please stop hitting me" And instead he came back and before he took the cellphone from the jacket lying on the ground he kicked me close to 7 or 8 more times. He liked breaking someone's face. A person like that, the punishment should fit the crime so at the very least he needs his face broken and I would be okay with a person like that being put to death by a firing squad. I would have no remorse for issuing that sort of sentence.

And people are always blaming cops for excessive violence. With criminals like this, you can't be excessive enough. In these societies like many middle eastern countries and Africa it's just due to political and cultural circumstances they're bred to be violent like fighting dogs are bred to kill, and on top of that they are inculcated with stupid violent ideologies like Islam (which I'm sorry, I have read the Koran and it exhorts violence). So letting people like that into our society is just really really stupid. They don't look at human life the same way. Canada just let 20 000 Syrian "refugees" into Canada and there are TONS and TONS of Somali people all over the place here, like WTF???? It may be sad, but I'm just speaking a truth however unpleasant it may sound.

I mean, if you reach your mid-twenties or older and still believe that kicking someone random innocent person's head in for a cellphone is an okay thing to do, you are a lost cause and deserve everything you get. It's a pity you didn't have a piece on you to shown them what was up.

I'm in Canada too. I don't have anything against peaceful people who legally come here to assimilate, I just don't believe in giving people without proper background checks entry and then paying for them while they're here while ignoring our own homeless population.

Solution: eliminate all government assistance and they won't want to come, perform stringent background checks on those who do and make them follow the same procedure as every other European/American that wants to live here.

Libertarianism ftw.

Anyways, topic for another thread!

Get better soon man.

needadvancement

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2016, 03:43:55 AM »
That's terrible. The regulars who have been posting here together have a sort of unspoken bond together so you hate to see something like this happen to any of us. I always look forward to see everyone's progress here too so I certainly hope this doesn't derail your upcoming plans, this should be your year. Hope for the best and good luck.

april

• Private
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2016, 04:36:57 AM »
WOW. I don't have any ideas or suggestions, but just want to say how sorry I am!

Rico

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2016, 05:51:28 AM »
do not panic...this fracture is not complicated....easy
he has no diploplia that's the most important ,  the rest is simple

complicated it will be if he has for example damaged one of the joint - for 99%  he hasn't.. in that case he would have terrible complications as mine after surgery - like problem with hearing function

believe me this fracture is very simple ...all he needs is just reduction with or without plates and good rest..it will heal without any problem very fast

« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 06:24:35 AM by Rico :) »

JimmyTheGent

• Im likely the reason your Karma is so high.
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2016, 08:33:25 AM »
Yeah you're right Rico no late night nothing. And thanks Schrodingers Jaw!!! You're right I'm determined and won't let this get me down!!!!   

Thanks everyone your support and kind words mean more than that of my Dad and friends cause you guys know what broken face bones are all about. I'll let you all know exactly what is broken and how the surgeon they assign is planning to fix it on Wednesday.

Yeah kjohn I was hit from behind then kicked on the ground all six pulled knives I didn't even really see what happened but I did catch a glimpse and saw two were Somalian and another was Arabic looking.

Look I'm of Indian descent born in Canada. But I think we're making a huge mistake letting all these immigrants in. They come from societies where violence is the norm. They don't have the safe coddled education and upbringing of most Canadians who are resolutely non violent. So I'm sorry f**k these people and I hope they all kill each other in a jihad. They broke my face for f**king 20 bucks and a cellphone. f**k them.

THAT SUCKS AND PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH.  I hate punks that can't fight one on one and the fact they were immigrants make it even worse.  Too bad you didnt have a gun.  This is why if and when I get jaw surgery I'm not leaving the house for at least a month.  Next to not being able to breath, getting hit or jumped or whatever is my next biggest fear cause you never know. 
The more I learn about the gamble that is jaw surgery the more afraid I become!!!   :-(

Schrödingers Jaw

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2016, 01:08:51 PM »
Don't even get me started on MENA immigration. I live in Sweden and this country has transformed in the last 20 years like you wouldn't believe.

From one of the most affluent and well-functioning societies on the planet, to a ghetto ridden nightmare that feels like a satire of the political correctness dogma -only it's real.

Rico

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2016, 01:27:46 PM »
it's good to do running at night (sport).. when you run you seems to be taller and stronger. For example I run at nights and never been assulted
Muggers are afraid of exercised men... but at the same time try to not run into group.... take always the safiest way
you must learn also -- the same when you drive a car - to not look 1 metter ahead,, but 100 metters ahead in order to have time to recognise dangerous situation

if you walk down the street with head down - i'm just guessing - you have more chance to be attacked
this is how it works.. Muggers can't fight with strong people only with weaker ones
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 12:17:06 PM by Rico :) »

Schrödingers Jaw

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2016, 05:23:54 AM »
Just how bad is it over there? I know Malmo is very bad but what about Stockholm?

Really sad

It's bad all over, there are so many migrants that authorities can't cope, and all the while the PC-fanatics are screaming that we need to accept more even if it means raising taxes to the highest they've ever been.

Like you said it's really sad. I gave up on this country last fall.

Rico

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2016, 11:00:54 AM »
if you do not run into unknown group of people, then you won't be attacked with knife, only with gun

Yes I'm from Poland... The crime statistics the same like in most countries
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 12:18:28 PM by Rico :) »

molestrip

• Private
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2016, 12:08:44 AM »
I read this book to my kids sometimes. I'm willing to gift a copy if I get an address.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 12:37:31 PM by molestrip »

Rico

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2016, 01:11:58 PM »
Ok Lazlo tell me how is your face now... ? have they made Lisa Ann out of you with some gold plates inside ;) ?

To be honest I hope they will be able to do close reposition, or very limited open one with one micro-plate ... it's always better than having many incisions and those all plates inside, especially if you gonna have planned surgery soon.. but it depends on severity of trauma

BTW I bet the pain is like very minimal and only what is annoying is the reduced feeling and the fact it happened, right ;) ?   ahh you also have little pain during eating .. probably zygomatic arch is much more damaged. mine just moved only about 2-3mm -- too minimal fracture to feel that

You are well informed about maxillo-facial stuff now, but imagine how easy is to overlooked such fracture if you do not have very obvious symptoms
i did not have even problem with eating nothing, my only symptoms were bruising and hypoathesia

and you should get slight fewer for 2 days

PloskoPlus

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2016, 06:10:42 PM »
You can upload your scans to a Google drive or Dropbox and share it with him.

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2016, 06:28:07 PM »
let us know. try to get surgery asap!

Rico

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2016, 12:15:55 AM »
what a stupid description you got

YOU HAVE PROBABLY TYPICAL ZMC FRACTURE (3POD) WITH DISPLACEMENT - one piece of bone

IF THERE IS ONE PIECE OF BONE ZYGOMATIC ARCH DOES NOT NEED TO BE FIXATED. EVEN IT OFTEN DOES NOT TO BE FIXATED WHEN YOU HAVE ISOLATED ZYGOMATIC FRACTURE

that  bone is always broken in 3 places
orbita floor is always broken !!!

orbital floor is part of zygomatic bone

it's not worse.. it's like I suspected.
typical fracture

sygnificant displacement ?  how many mm ?  put your CT here I will tell you more
BUT NOTHING TO BE SCARE, IT'S TYPICAL SIMPLE FRACTURE
JUST THE DESCRIPTION YOU GOT IS LITTLE STRANGE

AVOID CORONAL APPROACH - IT'S NOT APPROACH FOR SUCH SIMPLE THINGS. It's devastating approach for you mind. Never do that on such simple problems. Its like shooting birds with cannon

Do typical close or open reposition / reduction

As i understand close reduction is possible (without  plates) - so try it - but ask the doctor what about your canal if this will be good for your nerve decompression. After close reduction you have to be very careful for first month and observe yourself a few times a week. It's easy to teach patient how to look at it whether the bone is still in proper position. Even I  can teach You :)

open reduction is more "safe / stable" but you have incisions plates bla bla bla ..then you have to put it out...sometimes you need incision on the lower eyelid - which heals 6 months - the most annoying incision. During healing your are is noticeable bigger ;) because the eyelid is pulled down by scar.  There are pluses and minuses of those options. If fracture is simple - one piece of bone , i would choose close reduction (no incision, no plates) and observe myself  being very careful
YOU CAN ALSO DO SOMETHING BETWEEN.  CLOSE REDUCTION AND INSTALL ONE MINIPLATE (TO REMOVE) ON THE EYEBROW. Consider this.
The incision on the eyebrow heals very fastly, and the plate can be removed using local anasthetics

withou correction you will have what i had.. flattened face and nerve recovery failure

the stupid description you got make me thinking you should find another hospital / another doctor
It's easy to repair

but i wonder why she/he want to makes any incision on close reduction. Why not to screw in your cheek kind of thin lever to get easy manipulation
like this - however it's too short on this example - normally it's longer. Just imagine . It's simple physics
you will have just little dot on the cheek, which will heal in 3 weeks :)

show me CT i will tell you more...which approach is possible . Put all DICOM files, I will do 3D reconstruction, or do it yourself and give me some screenshots
Just compress (ZIP) DICOM folder from your CD and send me. Put on a server, or we can connect via Skype and you will send it in peer-to-peer mode.   PM me
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 12:50:16 AM by Rico :) »