Author Topic: NEVER DO SUCH CORRECTION -EXAMPLE  (Read 5422 times)

Rico

NEVER DO SUCH CORRECTION -EXAMPLE
« on: March 09, 2016, 02:22:32 PM »
I found it accidently

if you do not have very prominent cheeks and you are thinking about making them more full, while you look like this guy, then please forget about that.
Better find a girl, do running ,etc .. The most stupid thing you can do. I mean to go from GOOD looking guy, to GOOD looking guy risking complications and nerve damages and by the way, the guy on the left looks better -  example of unnecessary surgery and slight overcorrection IMO
I know it's MORPH, but it's stupid

Girl, sport, therapist, not surgeon in such case

boyo

Re: NEVER DO SUCH CORRECTION -EXAMPLE
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 03:28:10 PM »
Not sure if srs? The guy on the left looks like s**t compared to the right. It's like 2.5-3 points in look difference, which is huge. Their lifes must be completely different regarding hailo effect, so much actually that i would undergo a Lefort 3 if it could stipulate that kind of before/after result.

Rico

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 03:31:20 PM »
LF3 won't give you such effect - only zygomatic osteotomy

and the modified picture on the right does not include very specific shape of the bones - you can;t achieve exactly what you want - it's limited by the bones shape and other retrictions

on the right it;s not real picture....
on the left just strange facial expression - too sad face.

stupid correction

boyo

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2016, 03:42:30 PM »
I'm aware of that, i was just pointing out how much risks i'm willing to take to get that kind of boost in looks.
The closest thing you can do to replicate something like that would be brow ridge/malar/zygo/jaw implants + rhino + hair transplant + botox to lip muscles. You would be lucky if you end up looking 50% as good as the morph.

Bobbit

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2016, 07:39:16 PM »
Not sure if srs? The guy on the left looks like s**t compared to the right. It's like 2.5-3 points in look difference, which is huge. Their lifes must be completely different regarding hailo effect, so much actually that i would undergo a Lefort 3 if it could stipulate that kind of before/after result.

Look carefully.   The guy on the right has had hair transplants !  If you take away the hair transplants and take away the smile - - then the guy on the right will hardly look any different than the guy on the left.

Tezcatli

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2016, 05:36:43 PM »

Lol, dude on the right not only got a lefort 3 but also zygomatic osteotomy, a hair transplant and somehow changed his brow and mouth shape, AKA impossible,

molestrip

• Private
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2016, 08:21:48 PM »
Guy on the right has better tunes

JimmyTheGent

• Im likely the reason your Karma is so high.
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2016, 04:29:40 PM »
Guy on the right has better tunes

That was hysterical! Better tunes!!!! Lololol
The more I learn about the gamble that is jaw surgery the more afraid I become!!!   :-(

PloskoPlus

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2016, 06:07:04 PM »
This is not a "correction", this is reincarnation.

stillwell

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2016, 04:49:14 AM »
guy on the right looks loads better, but then, it's not reaslitic so not even worth worrying about.
That's the problem with morphs. They need to be kept more realistic.

I do really crude morphs on myeslf where I basically 'cut' and 'paste' my jaws forward (BSSO), and I look loads better and I know it's likely somewhat realistic at least. Sitll can't afford it, though!

That guys has had basically all of his features changed.

deyapretty

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2016, 09:53:50 AM »
It's photoshop all over.

Even the eyes are smaller

Rico

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2016, 10:09:41 AM »
you don't say ;)