Author Topic: MAKE ME HANDSOME! LAZLO!! --UPDATE QUESTIONS ABOUT FORWARD FACE????  (Read 11380 times)

Schrödingers Jaw

Re: MAKE ME HANDSOME! LAZLO!!
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2016, 02:25:25 PM »
if you visit this site enough you should be fully aware that there is a TON of cross-users from sluthate/lookism to jawsurgeryforums. people who have posted photos publicly here have had there photos taken and posted on those forums only to be ridiculed and belittled.

Even if that weren't the case I would be careful about posting my face on an online board.

RedLips

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2016, 04:20:27 PM »
I'm pretty good at PhotoShop. It was my job.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2016, 04:30:14 PM »
Agree fully with that...We are not on sluthate or lookism. No bashing here.
I will give you advice Lazlo dont take Antidepressant Psychodrugs when you decide to do surgery. Because this meds are very tricky to judge properly. We saw what rico happened he takes some oldstock halucinogen meds from the old sowjet russian army that polish pharmacy had already to sell. Before he goes to first consultation to the german Moammerts he toke some of this pills. the german doctor talked only s**t regarding his surgery plan.  no sense period. he showed him some surgery examples so rico had distorted vision at the time he thought all the examples looked so great all the women and men in the outcome so perfect so arian like only in the german naziphantasies they looked, Rico was convinced already that the plan was 10 000 better than plans from Pelo and Iannetti that in his eyes were only little italians that you cant thrust you know mafia and spaghetti....and we saw what happened.

dude you're hilarious

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2016, 04:31:02 PM »
I'm pretty good at PhotoShop. It was my job.

oh then i'll send you my pics too! thanks man!

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2016, 12:34:35 AM »
Guys how many years have i been waiting for this!? How many setbacks!? Two and half weeks ago I shattered my cheekbone and orbital rim!!!! And it's still healing but thankfully I have chosen not to have an operation to fix it. It's weird cause there is a big bump of orbital rim that is displaced but it doesn't feel bad.  Soon it will finally happen, I will finally have double bi-max with a chin wing and genio and hopefully this will be the foundation for everything else. I don't have a surgery date yet, but it's just around the corner, probably Mid to late May. I have no fear as I know I will be in good hands. Also I have no choice. To achieve the face I always dreamed of having when I was a child and thought I'd have as an adult. This is the future!!!

I'm probably going to have to augment cheekbone/orbital rim and my brow aggressively with HA paste to push the parameters of what is possible forward.

A nyway I suppose I'm just excited. f**k I have to lose a bunch of weight.

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2016, 12:41:58 AM »
HOPE!

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2016, 02:22:38 PM »
you know I realize a big goal here for most of us is to move a downward grown face to one that is FORWARD grown.

Not many people have the FORWARD grown face so I wonder how rare it is in nature. But it seems the most attractive type of face and I wonder why.

With BSSO and CCW the lower part of the face can indeed be made forward grown I think but the upper part would require orbital-zygoma advancement plus significant adding on to that spot since it's very shallow in downward grown people. This is what I mean by a foward grown face:
Thoughts on how to achieve it??????? Analysis?????? Surgery options?????

[attachment deleted by admin]

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2016, 02:23:27 PM »
More examples:

Lazlo

• Private
Re: MAKE ME HANDSOME! LAZLO!! --UPDATE QUESTIONS ABOUT FORWARD FACE????
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2016, 04:31:04 PM »
I'm not really trolling but I am shooting in the dark for more answers!

I think it IS possible depending on how severe your case is. I think it will be possible for me but will require aggressive efforts. I am hopeful. Stupidjaws has definitely achieved it through his very awesome surgical interventions.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2016, 06:23:44 PM »
Oh yeh? What did he have done?
Stupidjaws and Earl are the local heros, lol.

Tezcatli

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2016, 06:50:21 PM »

I saw an ortho recently who said that most in the trade don't even care to research any alternative fixes to crooked teeth except premolar extraction + braces. It's a sad state of affairs. Even though I think Mike Mew is a bit dodgy I am grateful that he at least offers an alternative and actually encourages practitioners to look at the cause of malocclusion itself as opposed to treating the symptoms.

I don't think it's that bad anymore, that was the norm in the 80s but most orthodontists nowadays don't extract premolars if it's not strictly needed(severe bimaxillary protrusion). I never had any extractions until getting my wisdom teeth removed for future jaw surgery, although my problem was gaps, not crowding.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2016, 08:42:11 PM »
Stupid jaws had like three chin wings and bi-max and rhino and he looks totally natural and super handsome like a model.

And we know Earl's amazing lower and I've heard from people who've seen him his upper is amazing. And I'm probably like strong 6.5 so I'm not starting from a 3. I'm aiming to, if I'm fit and everything to be at least an 8.5, if not it isn't worth it for me. But I mean after rhino, lefort 3 and f**king laser skin therapy. This is definitely gonna take most of 2017 to fully complete. B ut f**k it it will be worth it! I have a new hope for my life!

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2016, 10:25:27 PM »
oh I'm gonna need fat injections too. they're developing crazy 3-D modelling s**t for the micro-injection of fat into the face, it's about 2-5 years away from clinical cosmetic use but it's being developed primarily for various diseases that affect facial fat. But this is all good news for us. I've stopped my hair from falling out by using propecia so I just have a slight bit of of a widows peak but that's easy to fix with the dope hair restoration procedures that are out. In the hairloss community they're saying baldness cure by 2020.

I really wonder if by 2030 (i'll still be relatively young) we will have like super-easy cosmetic stuff. Will everyone be hot and pursue the same aesthetic ideal? I don't think so because a lot of people just live in acceptance or it's not that important for them. On the other hand tho the preponderance of instagram-hos has skyrocketed exponentially and most of those chicks aren't even hot cause they basically spray paint make-up on their faces and use like 20 filters so in real life they're like  :o Who knows.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2016, 10:12:46 PM »
Seriously look at how young and good looking Jared Leto is.

How is that possible. Isabella or one of you PS experts, can you tell me how he looks so young, he's 44 years old!

Also I want that pretty boy look. Even with improvements I don't know how to get that cause I have a big nose.

I want to be a pretty boy and date girls like Margot Robbie. And I'm getting too old now too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50m7zRxEY68&ebc=ANyPxKqpmIoM5ww7HfXARU3gZLSRi5HAW-b4fMbZ-_1pBszOUwT5WxrTnr-6uspx3CME8y_iWVIiyduD_cs8NQMSci_Z6gR2IQ

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2016, 10:41:59 PM »
SO i realize it's not just that i need better cheekbones and a bonestructure that will tauten my face and smaller nose, but what I really need are hot guy eyes. Jared Leto actually doesn't have hot guy eyes. I'm talking about David Gandy type eyes (google it) is there an operation that will give you that?