Author Topic: MAKE ME HANDSOME! LAZLO!! --UPDATE QUESTIONS ABOUT FORWARD FACE????  (Read 11378 times)

Lazlo

• Private
Yo, I'd like someone who is knowledgeable about morphs to do a frontal, profile and 3/4 morph on me. You would need to be Absolutely discreet and sworn to secrecy. FOREVER. Also you would need to be able to do things that approximate real world surgery results so you'd have to be smart and intelligent about realistic surgery outcomes. Please apply by stating your qualifications and why I should choose you. Then I will send you portrait style pics of me in those three positions. WARNING: I am fat right now as I suffered a depression and was on meds so you'll need to lean out my neck a bit. But I have been an athlete in teh past and can lose weight and get a six-pack etc. easily.

Let the applications begin: specifically i want a sharper nose, killer jawline and chin and i want nice robust cheekbones like a male model. I will use these pics to show to my doctor before my operation. So you will be engaged in a helpful cause!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 02:24:12 PM by Lazlo »

SJay

Re: MAKE ME HANDSOME! LAZLO!!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 07:07:06 PM »
Are you planning on getting all these things done at once? I'd get the jaw in place first, then fit the nose around that. I personally think that the jaw is the most important feature for a guy, and the correct size of the nose will depend on the balance with the chin. I'd happily morph you, but it will only be what I think is aesthetic - I prefer strong jaw lines and strong noses with higher bridges and lower, pointy tips. Ultimately, you've got to be happy and comfortable with your looks though.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 07:31:48 PM »
okay cool!  I will trust your opinion. No i'm getting the jaw done first, then cheekbones and nose several months later. Can I trust you to keep all this secret ?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 07:32:57 PM »
Anyone else? I want options....

Schrödingers Jaw

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2016, 07:48:54 PM »
Look I'm sorry to go off topic a bit but how do you plan to get " nice robust cheekbones like a male model"?

Is there any good procedure for that?

Bobbit

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2016, 07:53:40 PM »
Anyone else? I want options....

You have a real chicken and egg situation.

One approach:   Have a suitable surgeon do a 3-D digital model that includes all of the cuts and re-locations.

Then with that imaging available,  someone could do the morphs of your face.

On the other hand,  the surgeon might like to know what you want to end up like,  before doing the 3-D digital modeling.

Like I said,  chicken and egg.

Because you want to include the nose work - - and jaw work - -   you might consider getting one surgeon to do both -  so you do not end up with two different "plans".

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2016, 08:57:19 PM »
Look I'm sorry to go off topic a bit but how do you plan to get " nice robust cheekbones like a male model"?

Is there any good procedure for that?

no no fair enough points. i mean I'm not sure. will the modified lefort 3 which can achieve upto 8 mm forward advancement do the trick? If that doesn't even move the soft tissue enough, sure I'd need like another 10 mm advancement since the soft tissue will only show half of that. So then what do we do? Is there a way to augment over the bone displacement? Can you do an overlay graft? Can you do something like an HA block graft? or what Dr. Sailer does with cadaver bone? I'm looking for the most extreme solution. So give me ideas!

meepmeepmeep

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2016, 09:13:38 PM »
hey lazlo, another off topic question... have you decided on a surgeon for your rhinoplasty? i know that is the last thing you have on your list but just curious.

SJay

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2016, 09:22:16 PM »
No problem. I totally understand the need for anonymity.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2016, 11:42:05 PM »
hey lazlo, another off topic question... have you decided on a surgeon for your rhinoplasty? i know that is the last thing you have on your list but just curious.

hey meepmeepmeep! (lol love your name) so I think I like Dr. Spencer Cochrane. He's also in texas and has the similar toriumi-like philosophy of building up the nose which I need. I just dont think the closed rhino would do enough for me. I probably need caudal struts and a septum strut and all those grafts and he's probably cheaper and just as good as toriumi. But I'm also waiting to see how my nose profile changes after the bi-max and the orbital rim advancement.

I guess a serious question I have to figure out is can I get 2 cm of advancement total (with grafts and anything else) on my cheekbones. For sure Dr. Sailer could do that. But I'm not going to him cause he's too far and also has too many mixed results. But I have seeen some decent work by him with cadaver grafts to the cheekbone on some people on this forum. Hmmmm

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2016, 11:43:06 PM »
No problem. I totally understand the need for anonymity.

okay SJ! Thanks a lot. I need to lose just a bit of weight and shave my beard and then you'll have pics coming your way in a few days! Really looking forward to this virtual transformation!

Schrödingers Jaw

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2016, 05:21:29 AM »
no no fair enough points. i mean I'm not sure. will the modified lefort 3 which can achieve upto 8 mm forward advancement do the trick? If that doesn't even move the soft tissue enough, sure I'd need like another 10 mm advancement since the soft tissue will only show half of that. So then what do we do? Is there a way to augment over the bone displacement? Can you do an overlay graft? Can you do something like an HA block graft? or what Dr. Sailer does with cadaver bone? I'm looking for the most extreme solution. So give me ideas!

The most extreme solution would be what Rico had done, a complete zygomatic repositioning including the orbital wall. Realistically though you can augment with fillers, I recently saw a result of fillers on the Zygo-arch and it looked good, gave noticeable width. I haven't seen many good results from implants but I've halso heard people claim that the best results aren't online, you've spoken to Yaremchuck, did you ask about cheek augment?

Then the ZSO seems to be "meh'" but as with every surgery there are satisfied and disatisfied patients, idk if it's possible to perform additional osteotomies after you've had a mod L3 though.

JimmyTheGent

• Im likely the reason your Karma is so high.
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2016, 07:22:28 AM »
I don't understand what all this "secrecy" is about.  When you leave the house, ugly,  handsome, or beautiful, people see you everyday so what is the difference if someone sees a picture of you here?  Unless you leave the house with a burlap sack over your face like the Elephant Man hundreds of people see you every day so I just don't understand what the difference is.  Anyone care to explain why everyone here is so ashamed of showing pics to each other especially when we all have similar issues.  If there was ever a place to be seen without judgement I would assume it would be here because like I said we all have similar issues. I've sent my pic out a few times, in multiple angles, all looking like s**t, and honestly who cares, I just add those 5 or 6 people who have seen my pics with the millions of other people who have seen me walking the streets of NYC. 
The more I learn about the gamble that is jaw surgery the more afraid I become!!!   :-(

meepmeepmeep

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2016, 01:09:34 PM »
hey meepmeepmeep! (lol love your name) so I think I like Dr. Spencer Cochrane. He's also in texas and has the similar toriumi-like philosophy of building up the nose which I need. I just dont think the closed rhino would do enough for me. I probably need caudal struts and a septum strut and all those grafts and he's probably cheaper and just as good as toriumi. But I'm also waiting to see how my nose profile changes after the bi-max and the orbital rim advancement.

I guess a serious question I have to figure out is can I get 2 cm of advancement total (with grafts and anything else) on my cheekbones. For sure Dr. Sailer could do that. But I'm not going to him cause he's too far and also has too many mixed results. But I have seeen some decent work by him with cadaver grafts to the cheekbone on some people on this forum. Hmmmm

thanks for replying! i am really impressed by dr. toriumi's work but the cost seems insane. i've also heard good things about dr. cochrane!

2cm of advancement?! how did you come up with that large amount? you will definitely need an open rhino after that! you won't have a dorsum! how much advancement is dr. sinn going to be able to achieve? i thought 7mm was kind of maximum. the issue with advancing that much is the paranasal area is left behind in dr. sinn's osteotomy because he doesn't want to disturb the nerve too much. so you may end up kind of hollow between the bridge of the nose, the malar prominence and the top lip. i don't know that much about all of this but i assume grafting bone in that area is also difficult because you have to work around the nerve foramen. i think injectable fillers could be a good solution but maybe im missing something and this is a non issue.

meepmeepmeep

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2016, 02:02:10 PM »
if you visit this site enough you should be fully aware that there is a TON of cross-users from sluthate/lookism to jawsurgeryforums. people who have posted photos publicly here have had there photos taken and posted on those forums only to be ridiculed and belittled.