Author Topic: Why you should never trust any sort of Online beauty  (Read 11731 times)

Lazlo

• Private
Re: Why you should never trust any sort of Online beauty
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2016, 04:01:13 PM »
today i feel really ugly.....ugh...... >:(

strongjawman

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2016, 08:24:46 PM »
That firat blonde chick is hot as f**k in the before and hot af in the after.

It's messed up though with some of them, you think you're getting with awoman with great genetics and then boom ugly kids.

needadvancement

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2016, 09:29:10 PM »
That firat blonde chick is hot as f**k in the before and hot af in the after.

It's messed up though with some of them, you think you're getting with awoman with great genetics and then boom ugly kids.

It could go the other way as well. Both my parents were very attractive in their primes. Then I came out below average and only recently started looking normal when I reached adulthood. You never know.

strongjawman

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2016, 06:53:36 AM »
It could go the other way as well. Both my parents were very attractive in their primes. Then I came out below average and only recently started looking normal when I reached adulthood. You never know.

That's true. Or sometimes you look at the parents of hot celebs and they are butt ugly, but one of their 5 children came out beautiful.

My dad could have been a male model, strong jaw, chin and cheekbones with perfect forward growth. We look similar but my jaw is crooked and i have more vertical growth. Am confident that jaw surgery will resolve this asymmetry at least.

strongjawman

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2016, 02:47:59 PM »
^ lol BS. Yes it takes a lot of work to look like that, thats true, but lets not confue that by suggesting it is not because of an obsessive mentality and insecurity about their natural looks. I dont think there is anything wrong with trying to look better up until a point, but don't try to tell other men what they should think. Successful men are all different, some don't think about what their kids will look like, some do, some wont be that superficial, some will. Enough with the generalisations, not surprising though as you are a self-professed racist.

strongjawman

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2016, 07:08:07 PM »
I'm here for an actual skeletal deformity, apart from that I'm already relatively attractive and while I don't disagree the cosmetic side of it plays a huge role, the functional issues associated with it are TMJ pain and unilateral wearing of my teeth on one side. I have ways been outspoken here in my opinion that anyone willing to go through this surgery for purely aesthetic reasons when they are already attractive needs to get their head checked.

My issue comes down to changing your appearance so much that you dont even resemble yourself or your family members anymore. I mean people are free to do what they want but these procedures are down to insecurity no matter what way you look at it. Think of it, are you saying that these people are incapable of achieving success on their own merits? Or must theu undergo risky surgery to get anywhere in life, in which case the insecurity ia obvious and their success is purely based on how they look. The more they have to offer to world the less important looks will become.

Im insecure about my jaw, but I still want to look like myself afterwards.

I doubt angelina jolie had bimax btw so am interested in you providing proof. Looks like a nose job, chin/lip augmentation and different body fat levels.

Lastly, I would f**k those girls you say that I wouldn't turn down, but I wouldn't have kids with them (the ones that look drastically different) because then they too run the risk of being insecure about their looks.

Eta: your anecdote about women marrying footballer. No chit she felt the first guy was superficial, she probably went from getting little attention to a buttload of attention, which is no doubt why she got the surgeries. If she wasnt so supericial, and her new husband loves her for her as you claim, then he would have married her regardless and the surgeries would have proved to be needless.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 07:18:55 PM by strongjawman »

Tezcatli

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2016, 07:18:00 PM »
I'm here for an actual skeletal deformity, apart from that I'm already relatively attractive and while I don't disagree the cosmetic side of it plays a huge role, the functional issues associated with it are TMJ pain and unilateral wearing of my teeth on one side. I have ways been outspoken here in my opinion that anyone willing to go through this surgery for purely aesthetic reasons when they are already attractive needs to get their head checked.

My issue comes down to changing your appearance so much that you dont even resemble yourself or your family members anymore. I mean people are free to do what they want but these procedures are down to insecurity no matter what way you look at it. Think of it, are you saying that these people are incapable of achieving success on their own merits? Or must theu undergo risky surgery to get anywhere in life, in which case the insecurity ia obvious and their success is purely based on how they look. The more they have to offer to world the less important looks will become.

Im insecure about my jaw, but I still want to look like myself afterwards.

I doubt angelina jolie had bimax btw so am interested in you providing proof. Looks like a nose job, chin/lip augmentation and different body fat levels.

Lastly, I would f**k those girls you say that I wouldn't turn down, but I wouldn't have kids with them (the ones that look drastically different) because then they too run the risk of being insecure about their looks.

I think the deal with insecurity is if you look good but still feel insecure.

If you are ugly and consider yourself ugly and want to change it you are not insecure, just realistic.

strongjawman

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2016, 07:27:09 PM »
I think the deal with insecurity is if you look good but still feel insecure.

If you are ugly and consider yourself ugly and want to change it you are not insecure, just realistic.
I mean ugly people are still insecure, but for more understandable reasons. I guess my whole thing about changing your appearance beyond recognition is the genetic thing and pulling the wool over people's eyes.

Im not saying there's amything wrong with cosmetic surgery or making yourself look better btw, but you need to be secure in yourself either way to be truly happy.

Bobbit

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2016, 08:12:32 PM »

Jolie,

Nose work.   

Sliding Genio  - -   looks like that is about it.   Really doubt  bi-max.   No evidence of upper jaw movement.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2016, 08:21:15 PM »
I know of some of these girls who are already over 40 and fake their age and you wouldn't guess.
Google Cindy Jackson and realize that you men who bash women for Plastic Surgery are the actual losers:-).
I am over 30 and certainly look as if I had Plastic Surgery. I have been told I am beautiful by guys who are models. But some normal men try to make me insecure (because they are usually ugly as f*** and insecure themselves). i have dated male models all my life, very successful and intelligent men as well, but I have to say, the most attractive men take women for who they are. Because they know the struggles of these women and the stigmas around it. Men who are successful and powerful take the whole package and go after those women without even a thought. While average middle class men seem to hate these women an call them shallow. Those ladies are usually the most intelligent type because they work for their looks while most models were just born this way and don't know how to be ambitious.
And Alena was Miss Russia and is a popular model as I remember.
Oleysha M. is a famous designer in Russia even if people are jealous and bash her for her past not so beautiful past --she was also said to be a prostitute for a while.

I can assure you, none of these women would date a normal guy and they can't rescue themselves from invitations to parties and by gorgeous men.
Intelligent men can look behind the work a women HAS TO DO to look a specific way and they know it doesn't mean shallowness.

You know hyping women who didn't do anything to look a certain way while bashing the ones who worked hard for it and are obvious achievers---well that's somehow a very immature and irrational thought form which has been portrayed by the media (and she eps repeat it like parrots) and was literally created to keep women down. We just have to be born beautiful and smile but not work and try to get better or change our fate.
STUPID

I have just one observation to make, and it's not about the women who had plastic surgery Isabella. But it's about your little tirade here and how you refer to men you've dated as "male models" who are "very successful" blah blah and clearly you place a lot of emphasis both on incredibly superficial criteria and at the same time highly materialistic ones and refer to people as "middle class and the "male Indian mentality." Also you admit that you're a racist which isn't just about an aversion to a particular social mentality but about the entirety of a group of people based on their racial and ethnic characteristics.

From the way you express yourself and present yourself you are, my dear, a COMPLETE f**kING RETARD. What I would recommend is that instead of worrying about more plastic surgery you leave this forum and enrol in some sort of higher education program that has a strong emphasis on philosophy, ethics and the liberal arts and try and develop your own character. Because right now you are a very, very ugly person (on your inside) and there's no amount of surgery or photoshop that will ever hide that. SO GO f**k THE f**k OFF.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 10:10:45 PM by Lazlo »

strongjawman

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2016, 08:31:30 PM »
lmao ^ Wouldhavegeneticallyf**kedkidswithLazlo/10, no homo.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2016, 09:23:18 AM »
Also your face changes as you grow up. She improved her bone structure and now has a more defined face with higher cheek bones.
She also stopped using Lip Injections

no f**king way, "lip injections" lolololol

she MAYBE had a rhino --she just lost her baby fat. She was always beautiful.

SJay

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2016, 09:47:49 AM »
Surgery or not, she's an extremely attractive woman. Her film persona is also extremely attractive, which only enhances her attractiveness.

SJay

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2016, 09:54:10 AM »
Personally, I don't think it really matters if someone is cosmetically enhanced, and I certainly wouldn't black mark them as a result. It'd make me a hypocrite for one, as I've had surgeries, but I think the problem lies in an addiction to it, as it really can consume you, and hey I think we would all agree there is a lot more to life. But if a few tweaks makes you a little happier and opens a few doors, then I say go for it!

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2016, 11:05:54 AM »
My original point was you can't trust the online beauty of instagram whores.

If a woman looks pretty with or without plastic surgery, great. But even WITH plastic surgery these instagram whores or other women who obsessively post selfies don't look like that in REAL LIFE cause they spray paint make-up, photoshop and CGI their pics. So if you're on a dating website or something BUYER BE f**kING WARE. You're in for a rude awakening if you meet any of these chicks in the real world.

If you have some PS and look beautiful and that way in real life awesome, so much the better. But with chicks like Isabella it's more like this:

ISABELLA'S ONLINE PROFILE PIC VS WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE IRL :

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 12:19:00 PM by Lazlo »