Author Topic: Why you should never trust any sort of Online beauty  (Read 11730 times)

Lazlo

• Private
Why you should never trust any sort of Online beauty
« on: March 29, 2016, 05:19:19 PM »
Damn most of these women were positively FUGLY before their extensive PS and photoshopping:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGZs-ixh1Vs

Rico

Re: Why you should never trust any sort of Online beauty
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 05:25:37 PM »
i wonder how many postop damaged nerves she has .....

Tezcatli

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 05:28:38 PM »
i wonder how many postop damaged nerves she has .....

Why it would be so? They mostly had boob jobs, nose jobs and fillers. These procedures usually dont cause nerve damage.

On topic, I think most were cute before surgery, I enjoy plastic surgery but not really this kind of look. Alena shishkova was gorgeous before IMO.

Rico

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 06:29:06 PM »
i don't like plastic surgeries

only if you really need it
if you are a girl and have A boops , or you can do it for C
but if someone is not looking generally bad awful  there is no sense

natural beauty

like me  i got 2mm zygoma bone hypercorrection (little bad surgeon calculations)- I'm more symmetric than naturally and I know that me more asymmetric was a bit better, however still better than after overlooked fracture ;)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 06:25:31 PM by Rico :) »

girl

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 06:34:12 PM »
Damn most of these women were positively FUGLY before their extensive PS and photoshopping:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGZs-ixh1Vs

How?? They all had the baseline necessities (aka bone structure) and most were highly attractive before.

april

• Private
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 07:02:46 PM »
Makes me think I should forget about jaw surgery and just put my money into lips, boobs, nose, fillers. Have seriously been wondering that as I think I'm in the grey area with my jaw :-\

Alena's always been very pretty . Before PS she was with Women, one of the top modeling agencies in the world ( and not with them anymore since her new look). I like her natural look better, but who cares, the PS look has clearly worked for these girls!

There were one or two that were ugly beforehand - but as a girl I LOVE IT. Hope for us all, and all that!

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2016, 07:37:02 PM »
Makes me think I should forget about jaw surgery and just put my money into lips, boobs, nose, fillers. Have seriously been wondering that as I think I'm in the grey area with my jaw :-\

Alena's always been very pretty . Before PS she was with Women, one of the top modeling agencies in the world ( and not with them anymore since her new look). I like her natural look better, but who cares, the PS look has clearly worked for these girls!

There were one or two that were ugly beforehand - but as a girl I LOVE IT. Hope for us all, and all that!

No look closely, TERRIBLE skin, fat thick skin noses, the "after" pics are all PLASTIC SURGERY THAT MAKES THEIR NOSES FREAKIER THAN MICHAEL JACKSON + PROBABLY AN INCH OF SPRAYPAINTED MAKE-UP AND SHADING + PLUS THE CGI CALLIBER OF LIKE A DIGITAL EFFECTS MASTER WORKING ON MICHAEL BAY'S TRANSFORMERS to produce what??? A "WOMAN" THAT LOOKS LIKE A f**kING TRANNY.

I mean this is all great news but you'd only look like that sort of TRANNY-INSTAGRAM-WHORE in the virtual world.

You take away aforementioned CGI, and SPRAY PAINT you're gonna end up with a chick who would frighten you in dark alleys --PS scars galore, stretch-marks, really nasty proportions and a swamp-load of make-up muck!!!

Only like 2 percent of the population are like good looking and this sort of masquerade makes the actually real-life pretty people harder to find online!!!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!

Tezcatli

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2016, 07:50:21 PM »
No look closely, TERRIBLE skin, fat thick skin noses, the "after" pics are all PLASTIC SURGERY THAT MAKES THEIR NOSES FREAKIER THAN MICHAEL JACKSON + PROBABLY AN INCH OF SPRAYPAINTED MAKE-UP AND SHADING + PLUS THE CGI CALLIBER OF LIKE A DIGITAL EFFECTS MASTER WORKING ON MICHAEL BAY'S TRANSFORMERS to produce what??? A "WOMAN" THAT LOOKS LIKE A f**kING TRANNY.

I mean this is all great news but you'd only look like that sort of TRANNY-INSTAGRAM-WHORE in the virtual world.

You take away aforementioned CGI, and SPRAY PAINT you're gonna end up with a chick who would frighten you in dark alleys --PS scars galore, stretch-marks, really nasty proportions and a swamp-load of make-up muck!!!

Only like 2 percent of the population are like good looking and this sort of masquerade makes the actually real-life pretty people harder to find online!!!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!

april

• Private
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2016, 08:30:49 PM »

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2016, 11:11:07 PM »
yeah she was doable.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2016, 11:35:13 PM »
Lazlo guys like you who claim that girls like her are just doable---lol and bash Plastic Surgery but do a similar surgery (I doubt just for functional reasons) are not pretty bright and well---I guess in India every guy believes he deserves a Supermodel. But Supermodel date billionaires. Lol. Why don't you post one of your pictures?

lol I'm Canadian.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2016, 11:41:34 PM »
Also I don't think I "deserve" supermodels. And what a racist thing to say about Indians, even though I wouldn't know (cf ABOVE retard). I have dated female models before, but I've also dated regular girls. Most importantly I like smart girls with a good sense of humour (which automatically invalidates you from the list) in a healthy and attractive package(physical beauty if overrated).

The point is, it's all fine to improve your looks a bit by having an aesthetic or functional surgery, but these instagram hoes go way further, they basically are anime characters. It's called DISSIMULATION. Also, it's really sad how obsessed they become with their online "fake" image of themselves.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 02:13:39 AM by Lazlo »

Nataliepryor

• Private
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2016, 02:03:23 AM »
I do agree with this.  It becomes an obsessive thing for sure, they live for it in the end.

Its not healthy, looks will always get worse as we age anyway.

SJay

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2016, 09:30:50 AM »
They look very 'done', but certainly not ugly. I think it's possible to get away with this kind of look in your 20s and 30s, but I suspect it doesn't age very well. Especially reductive surgeries, when skin starts to lose elasticity and sag it naturally favours a good strong underlying structure to tent it up. However, I suspect most of these women will go down the facelift route when the time comes.

Tezcatli

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2016, 10:02:18 AM »

The point is, it's all fine to improve your looks a bit by having an aesthetic or functional surgery, but these instagram hoes go way further, they basically are anime characters. It's called DISSIMULATION. Also, it's really sad how obsessed they become with their online "fake" image of themselves.

They want that look, only idiots believe they are natural. I don't even find them attractive post surgery, and I'm not saying I like ugly women with good personalities, I like beautiful women which is not their case at all.

Alena was much hotter before surgery and that is the reason she was dropped as a real model after the surgeries.

I like natural looking beauty, which can also be achieved by surgery(in some cases), but not the kind of surgery they did which was intended to look like a cartoon.