Author Topic: Your next appointment is in one year.  (Read 1170 times)

Purist

Your next appointment is in one year.
« on: June 21, 2016, 09:19:43 AM »
I visited a UK NHS hospital today to have impressions and photographs done for possible jaw surgery.

I've been through this before at other places.

After this appointment I then get another appointment to see the surgeon to discuss the surgery.  It is at this point I am told it is too complex.  Anyway, I thought I would try another hospital. You never know, they may perform the surgery.

So when is the next free slot to see the surgeon? My next appointment is 9th May 2017.   This is the great UK NHS for you.  I'm pretty much done with it now. f**ked if I'm waiting a year.

notrain

• Private
Re: Your next appointment is in one year.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 09:21:16 AM »
are you voting on thursday? remain or leave?

Vic

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 10:39:02 AM »
I visited a UK NHS hospital today to have impressions and photographs done for possible jaw surgery.

I've been through this before at other places.

After this appointment I then get another appointment to see the surgeon to discuss the surgery.  It is at this point I am told it is too complex.  Anyway, I thought I would try another hospital. You never know, they may perform the surgery.

So when is the next free slot to see the surgeon? My next appointment is 9th May 2017.   This is the great UK NHS for you.  I'm pretty much done with it now. f**ked if I'm waiting a year.

Get a consultation with a private surgeon to see what they think

thinkingme

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 03:25:10 PM »
Get a consultation with a private surgeon to see what they think

yeap at least go speak with private surgeon or a surgeon who will work private and in nhs.