Author Topic: THE LAZLO CHRONICLES ---PART TWO: do not get jaw surgery!!!!  (Read 18423 times)

Lazlo

• Private
Re: THE LAZLO CHRONICLES ---PART TWO: do not get jaw surgery!!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2016, 09:24:01 PM »
You wrote this yesterday:

What's going on over there, man? I know recovery is rough, but is this the drugs, or are you varying this much day to day?

i dunno maybe i've gone mad, the aiport incident hospital no pain meds it was horrifying man. you have no idea how f**ked up and freaky it was me in bed shivering so much sweat i couldn't even wear clothes a bath of cold sweat. you forget i just travelled across a continent.

yeah i thought my results were good the lips look great but yeah the teeth actually look a bit werid. i do have an amazing full smile but it doesn't look good to me really.

it's nt having pain eds actually. no hdrocodone --not a way to live one week after jaw surgery.

you guys are such doomsday prophesizers that now i'm confused. I will see this doctor here and she will tell me if everything is okay.

You guys, I mean seriously gunson and arnett aren't the only gods of jaw surgery even though i agree they're pretty amazing.

But I thought sinn is better from all my testing and relative research. that said I feel i may have missed the risk factors somewhat.

i don't know what sinn did now and im scared.

ditterbo

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2016, 09:28:02 PM »
Surely Dr. Sinn gave you papers of his 'standard' post bimax procedure instructions to follow? (I just assume he'd have that)  Price tag aside, that's encouraging to hear Dr. Gunson has strict instructions (honestly may see if Posnick is still in the running though, sounds like cheeks would ideally be handled separately from bimax anyways).  I'm a thin tall stick so your freaking me out a bit over here.. 3 days of almost no food post wisdom teeth extractions and I felt like death.

I'm also really curious what the Gunson plan was but I'll find it somewhere on this board, I hope.  ;)

PloskoPlus

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2016, 09:28:59 PM »
You should have stayed in Dallas for another week. I can't believe you flew out less than a week after surgery. This is madnes.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2016, 09:31:09 PM »
You guys, I mean seriously gunson and arnett aren't the only gods of jaw surgery even though i agree they're pretty amazing.

No surgeon is a god.

You should post photos of the bite/etc so we can see. Otherwise it's all just guessing.

Really you should be resting and getting nutrition. I really doubt you need added stress, so you should leave the board if opinions are freaking you out.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2016, 09:31:39 PM »
You should have stayed in Dallas for another week. I can't believe you flew out less than a week after surgery. This is madnes.

oh man i know youre so right. but it was all dr. sinn. I just listened to his instructions he was very very methodical but he was f**king cavalier as f**k. said you're great everything is fine.

yeah i got a four page thing about bim-ax after instructions it's like just the obvious. nothing very strict or specific at all.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2016, 09:36:19 PM »
No surgeon is a god.

You should post photos of the bite/etc so we can see. Otherwise it's all just guessing.

Really you should be resting and getting nutrition. I really doubt you need added stress, so you should leave the board if opinions are freaking you out.

okay yeah i know you're right man. you're my friend i agree. listen here's the thing like i know from outside myself this is a very very common result after surgery psyhcologically.

1) stage of immediate elation

2) very long stage of questioning everything --honestly yeah youre right exacerbated by boards and social media PS sights. In fact its something a lot of people tell you strictkly to stay away from and I always give that advice saying everyhting is fine it's just a stage

3) but there is reality out there. if you're safe, etc. healthy no complications and slight aesthetic improvement you're a winner.

To me the god of this surgery is STUPIDJAWS. f**k he looks like a male model but he did bi-max plus TWO count it TWO upper  chin-wings.

right now I just sort of have a kiefer sutherland chin.

yeah i'll post me pics. I'm really fat by the way guys a year on depression meds made me obsese so you can't see a ton of the results rigth not dr. sinn said go get fit lose a tone of weight.

oh he said exercise 6 weeks.

meepmeepmeep

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2016, 09:36:29 PM »
def call dr sinn, but maybe its too soon to be changing elastics and brushing. esp if you feel movement.

rinse your mouth 2x daily with salt water and peroxide and 2x daily with just salt water.

eat at least semi nutritious food especially before you take any medications. get some of those boxed soups at your local health food store, creamy broccoli, roasted red pepper, yogurt can be made thinner with extra milk. maybe you should try non-dairy milks, more gentle on your upset stomach. bone broth is really good too.

mashed potatoes and hot cereal require too much effort as they are typically prepared. you can have those things but they need to be blended really finely and liquidy enough to drink out of a mug without a spoon (add extra cream/soymilk/almond milk to either to make pretty much into a soup). don't use a straw.

you should get a liquid probiotic. a local food store should have one and they taste pretty good. if its too thick to drink add some soy milk to it. maybe that will help with your stomach issues.

if you have any questions i am happy to tell you what i did while caring for my friend, dr gunsons instructions (we see him tomorrow), recipes or meal ideas. 

PloskoPlus

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2016, 09:40:29 PM »
okay yeah i know you're right man. you're my friend i agree. listen here's the thing like i know from outside myself this is a very very common result after surgery psyhcologically.

1) stage of immediate elation

2) very long stage of questioning everything --honestly yeah youre right exacerbated by boards and social media PS sights. In fact its something a lot of people tell you strictkly to stay away from and I always give that advice saying everyhting is fine it's just a stage

3) but there is reality out there. if you're safe, etc. healthy no complications and slight aesthetic improvement you're a winner.

To me the god of this surgery is STUPIDJAWS. f**k he looks like a male model but he did bi-max plus TWO count it TWO upper  chin-wings.

right now I just sort of have a kiefer sutherland chin.

yeah i'll post me pics. I'm really fat by the way guys a year on depression meds made me obsese so you can't see a ton of the results rigth not dr. sinn said go get fit lose a tone of weight.

oh he said exercise 6 weeks.
Stupid jaws also had three nose jobs and a zygomatic osteotomy. But he's much younger than you, and has very good features. There are lots of ugly robust men (Jason Statham for one).

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2016, 09:41:45 PM »
eat at least semi nutritious food

It's so important. Homemade broth, mashed/blended avocado...blended super foods. Give the body what it needs to recover.
It doesn't need stress. Leave the board.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

meepmeepmeep

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2016, 09:45:51 PM »
oh and the fact that you are only one week out of surgery and without pain meds and swollen up like a puffer fish is reason enough to lose your mind. dr gunson initially prescribes tramadol but my friend was given a dose of liquid hydrocodone before leaving the hospital the day after surgery. he immediately said "f*ck that. ill die without the hydro script". i can only imagine how he would have been acting/feeling a week out of surgery without any pain meds. especially if you are also off any other meds you regularly take. go to your GP have dr sinn make a call, get the pain meds. get some rest and healthy food in you. watch a funny movie. and sleep.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2016, 09:50:01 PM »
def call dr sinn, but maybe its too soon to be changing elastics and brushing. esp if you feel movement.

rinse your mouth 2x daily with salt water and peroxide and 2x daily with just salt water.

eat at least semi nutritious food especially before you take any medications. get some of those boxed soups at your local health food store, creamy broccoli, roasted red pepper, yogurt can be made thinner with extra milk. maybe you should try non-dairy milks, more gentle on your upset stomach. bone broth is really good too.

mashed potatoes and hot cereal require too much effort as they are typically prepared. you can have those things but they need to be blended really finely and liquidy enough to drink out of a mug without a spoon (add extra cream/soymilk/almond milk to either to make pretty much into a soup). don't use a straw.

you should get a liquid probiotic. a local food store should have one and they taste pretty good. if its too thick to drink add some soy milk to it. maybe that will help with your stomach issues.

if you have any questions i am happy to tell you what i did while caring for my friend, dr gunsons instructions (we see him tomorrow), recipes or meal ideas.

thank you for the specific instructions really appreciate it.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2016, 09:51:35 PM »
oh and the fact that you are only one week out of surgery and without pain meds and swollen up like a puffer fish is reason enough to lose your mind. dr gunson initially prescribes tramadol but my friend was given a dose of liquid hydrocodone before leaving the hospital the day after surgery. he immediately said "f*ck that. ill die without the hydro script". i can only imagine how he would have been acting/feeling a week out of surgery without any pain meds. especially if you are also off any other meds you regularly take. go to your GP have dr sinn make a call, get the pain meds. get some rest and healthy food in you. watch a funny movie. and sleep.

yup, will do. yeah man hydrocodone is the best will have dor. sinn make the call. thanks.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2016, 09:53:55 PM »

meep do you know how long i need to be on meds at all for? i mean all dr. gave me was HYDROCODONE. in tablets i don't even know how many grams. liquid hydrocodone mmmmm sounds like heaven.

you know in detroit at the "motel" it was so bad that i actually was begging my dad to do out and suck a dick for heroin. i was like screming if you really loved me you'd find me some heroin in this was before ai passed out.

god it was worse than murphy's law.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2016, 09:57:04 PM »
Honestly i wish i had someone to take care of me --let me put that on a list of things you should have and learn from. My dad is useless. You need like someone who is f**king a genius and very maternal.

my dad is useless. I actually have begun to hate him through this whole process. but whatever why am i ranting about this it's 1 am here. thanks for being my friends guys.

GJ, Plosko, ditterbo, molestrip, meepmeepmeep and everyone else I'm not mentioning. One day hopefully we will meet up and we'll all be so hot we'll have a jaw surgery orgy.

meepmeepmeep

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2016, 10:00:18 PM »
why did you leave dallas without a re-up on pain meds? that is crazy. a week out seems too early to fly anyway but with proper medication is insane.

i think by 2.5 weeks you should be totally off the heavy stuff for sure, if not 2 by weeks.